The other girl

I woke up with a massive headache and a cut on my cheek but I don't know why. I got up from the bed and look to see topper sleeping there "what the fuck" I mumbled under my breath because I was surprised to see him just laying there. I looked around the room to see i was in a room Iv never been in before so I guess it was toppers room. I still had my tight black dress on thank god but I was still worried about what happened last night so I quickly ran out the house and made my way home.

***

I snuck into my bedroom trying to be quiet because it was 9:30 meaning my mum and my step dad was still asleep after drinking and smoking all night like normal, well I'm guessing. I quickly took a shower and did my hair and makeup like normal ready for the day but kinda scared about last night and scared to see everyone. I tried my hardest to cover up the cut but It just hurt to much to touch it as it was a new cut. When I was finished it was 11:50 so I walked out the house and texted Sarah.
           THE CONVERSATION ON TEXT

Y/n -hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out today?

Sarah-erm sure I need to tell you something anyway.

It's about last night you were fucking mental 😭

When do you wanna meet?

Y/n - now if it's okay and can't wait to here about last night 👍😭
(I said sarcastically)

Sarah- sure come to mine now  xx

***

As I got to the Cameron's house I saw  rafes  motorcycle so I got a little scared because I remembered something to do with him from last night.
As I walked into the house I remembered what JJ did with kie and his it happend at the party with put me in a bad mood.
We and Sarah sat down and spoke about everything what happened at the party I was in shock that I did that with rafe but I'm guessing it was good.

***

It's a couple hours later and I'm still at the Cameron's house then the door burst open. It was rafe we make eye contact for 5 seconds into he broke it saying " there's the whore"  me and Sarah gasped because of his rude comment
"Well at least I'm not the one who has a condom in my hand" I said trying to raise my voice.
"I'm not the one dancing with two guys then getting them to fight then going home to an other guys house oh wait it was toppers house" rafe said raising his voice as he speaks. I sat there for a second then look up to see rafe had a bushes lip meaning he was one of the people that got into a fight. The silence broke when rafe said in a grumpy tone " also it's non for your business what I do with Chanel"
"Chanel" I replied quickly
"Yep" he said rapidly then walked out slamming the door only to hear chanels ugly giggle she tryed to do.
I thought over and over again all that day why Chanel he's never liked her she's a bitch and he hates her. He should hate her because she's rude and sleeps with every guy Iv ever liked even JJ. She's like that girl every guy goes to when they wanna fuck. This hit me so mad because first she took JJ away from me and Carl and now rafe. I was so pissed. They could even be doing well sex right now as I speak.