Party

I decided to stay the night at John b's house and I woke up at 9am on the couch. I turned my head to see JJ there laying next to me. He was laying on his belly and head squished into the pillow showing all of his back Muscles and of course with no shirt on. I smiled and rolled over to then feel the softest touch slowly crawling to my waste and grabbed me pulling me closer to him. I was now spooning with JJ.
He buried his face into my neck then slowly moved my hair behind my ear and whispered "morning princess" I couldn't help but blush and smile while saying "morning JJ".
"There's a party tonight Y/n I hope you come" JJ said determined that I do come.
" of course I'm coming" I said
"Good" JJ says in excitement

At the party which was at toppers, all the pouges went inside while me and JJ walked in behind them

At the party which was at toppers, all the pouges went inside while me and JJ walked in behind them. I was wearing a black tight dress that went just above my knees. As soon as we walked in the house we all went to get drinks. JJ gave me a cup of beer and I chugged it.

****

After a couple of hours later everyone at the party was drunk and still partying. I was sitting with the pouges sitting next to kie again.
Everyone was all scattered in there own friend groups have there own conversations when a slow song came on and everyone got up with a partner and started slow dancing the mood was set and was so romantic. Any girl that danced to this song was so special to someone. Then all a sudden JJ puts outs his hand out and smiles at me then says " would you like to dance princess". I could see kies hand raising to grab JJs hand meaning she wanted to dance with him but I quickly placed my hand in his first and jumped up pulling JJ to the dance floor. He rapped his hands around my waist as I had my hands on his shoulders while we started to swing side to side feeling like I was a princess and JJ was my prince. Minutes felt like seconds as I was pushed from JJ and kie cut in taking my place I felt so embarrassed and I waited as JJ grabbed me back and danced with me again. But it never happened. I was confused that he was still dancing with kie and didn't even look at me to see if I was okay. I ran of the dance floor devastated and full of embarrassment then to get get a other drink to wash my feelings away but as I turned around I saw kie and JJ kissing. My heart stop as I wanted to cry but couldn't so I put on a smile and made myself look confused like always. All I wanted to do was run back home and crawl up into a ball but just couldn't. So I decided to walk upstairs to get some fresh air and be by myself.

****

As I walked down I slipped and fell into Rafe. I automatically started saying sorry a bunch of times as I became overwhelmed because of earlier. "Y/n , Y/n stop , calm down, it's okay , just breath , everything it's alright". Rafe said trying to make me feel better. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. He smiled back placing his arm around my shoulder. "Come on you look stressed" we started walking to topper and this other guy with dark long hair that was tied up into a ponytail. "Sit down Y/n and relax" rafe demanded. I followed his demand as I sat down text to him and topper. It look like they were going something bad and was breaking the law.
Shit

It was coke, they were sniffing coke I had a one second of panic in-till I took a deep breath and smiled

It was coke, they were sniffing coke I had a one second of panic in-till I took a deep breath and smiled. "Names Barry by the way"
"Oh hi Barry" I said awkwardly
"You having some" rafe said as he looked at me
I shrugged my shoulders
He could tell it was my first time
So Barry said "I will show you how to do it" Barry grabbed a drunk girl that walked past pushing her on the couch and lifted her shirt up as he slowly put a line of coke from the top of her belly to the bottom and then sniffed up all the coke. Everyone at the table cheered but me because I was still in shock with what just happened. But now it was my turn so I put a bit on the table and while I was sniffing the coke rafe said in a panic voice "oh that's a lot".
Straight after I jumped up and had a amazing rush flowing in my body causing me to pull rafe to the dance floor as a dirty song can on and we started dirty dancing. As I moved my hips and I could see JJ looking straight at me causing me to grind my ass straight into rafes dick.I know it was wrong but I wanted JJ to feel the same was I did when he kissed kie. All a sudden I just shouted out "I wanna get drunk and nasty" I turned around so I was face to face with rafe again and as we were about to kiss then my arm was pulled.