Part 2: Freddy

17.April 2004

Almond: That's... That's...

Freddy: WHAT? WHO IS THAT? *looks angry at almond*

Purple man: *laughs* you shoot me and now you realize who I am? *coughs*

(Almond Cookie was speechless and hugged the purple man)

Almond: Purple guy.... *cries* I missed you! where have you been all these years?

Purple guy: I was afraid that you would *coughs* hate me... *looks away*

(Almond went to the hospital with purple guy and Freddy kept working)

Freddy: I hate this Job, but i'm only working to see Almond everyday... I love him...

(Freddy sits down and fell asleep. A few minutes later a mysterious person walked into the office and kidnapped Freddy)

Freddy: *wakes up* where is the clock? Wait... WHERE AM I?

???: who knows...

Freddy: who are you? Why can't I see you?

???: Well, you really wanna see me?

Freddy: Yes, I want to see you...

???:  *shows up*

Chili Pepper: My name is Chili Pepper Cookie! And I kidnapped you because you should tell me where this purple guy is!

Freddy: I was sleeping and nobody was in the office today! *tries to run away*

Chili Pepper: *laughs* What are you trying to do? Escape? Go to your friend, ALMOND COOKIE?

Freddy: how do you know his name?

( Freddy looked through the room. suddenly  he saw Almond cookie tied up)

Freddy: HEY! ALMOND COOKIE! WAKE U-

Chili Pepper: *Slaps freddy*  SHUT UP

Almond Cookie: *wakes up*

Freddy: Leave Almond cookie free ... I would stay with you for that ...

Chili Pepper: pff.. WHO SAID THAT I WANT YOU? I WANT THAT PURPLE GUY!

Freddy: I'll tell you where he is when you let almond cookie free.

Chili Pepper: hmm... Sounds good, BUT YOU HAVE TO GO WITH ME!

(Freddy starts crying while looking at almond cookie)

Almond Cookie: Freddy, i trusted you ... i hate you! And don't think about coming back to work!

Freddy: Bu-

Chili Pepper: *laughs* That was funny! Now tell me, where is purple guy?

Part 2 End