1. 𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

"𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧, 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞-" I yelled out loud, he covered my mouth to shut me up.

"Idiot" I murmured

"Can you please not freak out? You're gonna attract the fucking mobs here!" He told me with pleading eyes.

I mean- who can't say 'no' to this man?

I slowly nodded, and he took his hand off of my mouth.

"Bleh!" I shook my head in repeat

"Sorry, sorry.. Let me help-" He grinned, and walked towards me slowly. I sighed

"You dimweed, we're have to get going now. Foolish must be waiting" I laughed it off

"Holy shit- Right, right! I forgot about that" Quackity chuckled

"Let's go you knucklehead" I started walking ahead of him

"Hey! Wait up!" He ran after me, I saw him in the corner of my eye and walked faster.
Well- more like 'Speed-walking' if you know what i mean.

"You cant!!" I told him with my hands on both the sides of my mouth.

"Oh, it's on" I saw him mouth it out, i couldn't see him because i was far ahead now.

After maybe 6 minutes of running, i finally stopped. Running out of breath and panting.

Maybe running on a dessert wasn't a good idea, just- maybe.

I rested my hands on my knees.

"BOO!!"

"FUCK-" I jumped from his stupid jump scare, he bursts out laughing.

When i reached the ground again, i put my hand on where my heart is.
Idiot.Dumbass.Bitch.Bastard.FUCKING.DICKHEAD.

I glared at him, the bitch is still laughing.
"You dumb motherfucking piece of shit, dumbass!" I swore at him as he still goes on with laughing.

I dont even know if his stomach is hurting, do i look like i wanna know? No. Why? Because i almost died of a heart attack.

...

the bitch is still laughing

"Ok, ok, i-im done" He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye

am i embarrassed, flustered or wanting to kill him now?

I crossed my arms and turned away from him, he noticed.

"C'mon nowwww, Hermosa, dont get mad at me babe" He called me with another one of his 'pet names' for me. But, of course, that was cute.. and ho- okay nope.

"Fine.." I smiled a bit because of the pet name he called me.

"Oh? Did i just see you smile y/n?" He turns me to him so i could see him. I gulped.

"No, you didnt." Fuck, i almost stuttered there.
And for a second, he kisses my forehead.

Now, of course, this was normal for the both of us. Physical touch and being affectionate is one of both our love languages.

"Ok fine. Maybe i did fall for you again" I giggled. He pulled me into a hug and said

"Well, well, seems like little y/n here has fallen for me again" He puts his chin on the top of my head and swings me from side to side. I just responded with a casual "mhm"

"So, uhh.. i didn't wanna be the one to interrupt but uhh-" Foolish scratched the back of his head.
We both pulled away from each other gently.

"No, no, its fine, its fine" Quackity said to Foolish

"Well" I clapped my hands together once
"I'll let you guys do your 'work' now" I told the both of them.

"Sure, sure. uhh- just be careful, sweetheart, okay?" He takes my hand

"I will, your honor" As i did the curtsy, he chuckled at my action

"No, but seriously, please do" He held my hand tightly

"Yes, yes, my Cariño. I will be fine" I assured him.

"Okay then.. i'll call you later okay?" He pulled my hand and gently placed a kiss on my knuckles. I nodded and he let go of my hand. I waved goodbye to the both of them and went to get supplies.

 I waved goodbye to the both of them and went to get supplies

Now, that is a sweet story, isn't it? Well. Enjoy the fluff while tis is here ;>