Chapter 11

"Really? You guys won't leave me? Then make a pinky promise"

She streched her pinky finger towards Namjoon and he have no idea of what's a 'pinky promise' or a promise shit.

Jia saw how clueless he was and brought his pinky finger to hers and linked in together and she pressed her thumb with his.

"Now, it's sealed. You can't never break it. Or else...or else... I... I will die" She knew she had to say it so they won't risk it. Her hand was intubated with IV drug with sedative and she somehow untangled her finger from Namjoon's.

"What?!" Namjoon shriekd in pure shock of the promise she sealed with him.

"What will happen if I broke it unintentionally, you might die?!" He scowled at her for her childish promise.

"I won't die unless you really leave me" She giggled at how he was reacting while the members were over the moon.

Yes, they didn't expect their leader to be so soft and agree to her. That wasn't their leader at all. It was a different Namjoon. He even worried over a promise and was bickering about it with the injured. Where is the powerful and wise Leader?

Everything flew away when he promised her. They won't leave her. They will never.

"So wanna be friends?" She smirked as she held her hand towards Namjoon even though there was no energy left in her. The youngest were surely fazed to see her smirking face, it was totally sexy and just for how did she had such features hidden?

"Sure why not?" He smirked back. They shooked their hands as Namjoon was careful enough to not to squeeze her hand hardly or even break her, who knows, this clumsy man can when  he's the God of destruction.

---

Do vote and comment!

Tell me your opinion about it so far

See ya soon with next update

Take care, bye!