Chapter 22

The boys fall down as waves of tears washed over them. They couldn't hear it. The boys couldn't bear it. The pain of guilt overwhelmed them with no warning. How did she bear it? She's just 16. A child who was supposed to be happy not go crazy and lost her sanity.

"The pain she received damaged her very badly. Body condition worsen, she couldn't forget it. She was forced to have intercourse countless times without any sexual feelings. During the intercourse, alot of damages occurred and her virginity was taken very painfully, she couldn't stay herself. Either she was forcefully involved in bleeding anal penetration. I'm sure the assailant threatened her and assaulted her with any weapons during it as we discovered many injuries sustained at her mouth, breast, vagina and rectum. She had loss alot of blood from her injuries, bruises. It was a miracle to say because even after everything happened, she was alive. Her body still made her stay awake. 95% is the chance for her to pass away, yet she is alive. Her body had to take everything in beyond it's limitations. But even though she's alive now, deep scars will resemble on her body and her fear for men is serious. Her body and mind isn't allowing her to let anyone near her."

Yoongi and Jimin ran outside of the ward and cried closing their faces with hands. They couldn't listen it. They don't want to hear it anymore, the more they listen, the more it broke them down. Whatever it is, those merciless beasts made a 16 year old girl go crazy and forced everything on her. They left no pity on the poor soul.

"But boys, she has a chance to be cured. She can turn back to normal. All she need is trusting people and love near her all the time. Once she trusts someone, she will be cured. I can guarantee it"

The boys widenend as their tears has left and pure happiness and relief bloomed on their faces. Taehyung hugged the doctor in relief and thanked him full-heartedly.

The nervous on the doctor's face spoke everything "Ugh it's okay. If you're her guardian then I want to see if she really gets comfortable with you boys. If she's comfortable and happy with y'all, I will discharge her with you boys. In her current state, she needs someone who she could get along without fearing. I know your love and care can cure her as much far from what I saw your reaction to the other girl. Well, I may not know how you all are related but remember no matter what, never give up on your loved ones. It may seem hard at first but soon when you have found improvements in it, your heart will make you to take care of her more fondly" Saying his last words, then the doctor left.

The boys themselves don't understand why when they heard the doctor said Jiwoo can be cured, their heart felt so warming and the waves of relief overwhelmed it. It was like they were desperate to cure her. The boys wanted to love her and take care of her. They want to cure her. They want to keep her with them and leave no one to harm her. 4 heads looked over the leader and no words were needed to share after the face of agreement on his face. They will. They will take care of their 3 princesses. They will cure them and provide them the love, care, and protection they needed the most.

The boys took an oath on taking care of them no matter what. They won't leave them like they did before. They can't afford another separation. They will take care of the girls, the one who needs the boys for different reasons, yet all concludes in the same dead-end , where BTS is their comfort place.

The other two acknowledged it as the maknaes poured everything onto them. Legs carrying as fast it can, the happily-crying faces ran over to Jiwoo and hugged her. At first, she flinched and kept pushing Yoongi back making some noises meaning she's not comfortable with the physical contact yet after a few seconds the soothing and comforting words Yoongi said made her quiet and she hugged Yoongi back as her hands slowly raised and held her soft fragile hands on his back. The boy pulled back with eyes widened as same as the others. They clearly didn't expect her to hug him back nor cry leaning her head on his shoulder. She's not scared of him or the boys touching her. Her mind must have still remembered her very saviors who are with her.

She kept whining, "D-dad, m-mom, I'm scared. Please don't let me go. I will listen to you." Her heart must have been very heavy bottling everything in her.

She wanted Yoongi to hug her back as she was shoving her hands stretching towards him forgetting the pain that's hurting her, and this time Yoongi and the boys didn't hesitate and hugged her back gracefully. She was like a baby whining to it's parents to carry her. This was what they needed. They wanted her to trust them. They wanted her to get along and comfortable with them.

----

Well, as much as I hate it to say this, but this story is going to end! Just one more chapter to go and it ends! Till then enjoy this in while!

----

Do vote and comment!

Tell me your opinion about it so far

See ya soon with next update

Take care, bye!