Chapter 3 War of Gods

Two hours after they wake up in the morning, They head off to go back and fuel the boat. Ray is freaking out.

Ray: *scared* Shit. shit. shit. shit. SHIT!

Stacie: Sheesh calm down. What's wrong?

Ray: *acting like nothing is wrogn* It's nothing important.

Stacie: Really? Then calm down. Take deep breaths.

Ray: Wh-?

Soul: Hey. Can I talk about something?

Ray: Crap.

Stacie: Seriously, what are you working up about?

Ray: Uh... listen, I'm just worried about meeting my parents for the first time.

Katochi: May I say something?

Stacie: We head off to the main island to refuel the boat, then we head off to explore that one sub-island, which have living cookies for some reason...-

Katochi: *noticing that these two are ignoring her* I made two of the cookies, Ice Cream and Pavlova. They probably forgot who I am, though, After the Splith Seele.

Stacie: -Then we head off to Dragono Island. After that we visit your parents. After that sub-island, Then head off to Blizz, depending on how far or close it is. We might need another fuel up.

Ray: O-Oh. I thought it was after this island.

Stacie: No. it's alright.

*A few minutes later, They head off the island, Croal and Olsen waving goodbye. Stereo isn't seen*

Ray: ...

*Ray turns around and notices a bread with wings on the boat. He is clearly confused and schooled.*

Ray: Stacie? Stacie. Bread on boat. Bread on boat.

*it flaps its wings towards him*

Ray: Stacie!

*Stacie is listening to music while texting (they're right next to each other) and playing with Katochi on a multiplayer game*

*Katochi looks up*

Katochi: PSOMÍ!! STOP!!!

Stacie: Huh?

Psomí bounces towards her.

Katochi: *playfully* Where'd you come from huh?

Stacie: You have a pet bread?

Katochi: Yeah. I mean, It's someone else's, but I've been taking care of it since their owner disappeared.

Stacie: BREAD?! Also, it had owners?

Katochi: Yeah. Is that unusual? Also yeah, but like I said, they disappeared.

Stacie: YES! THAT IS UNNATURAL!

Katochi: This world is unusual. Dragons, magic, modern cities, cookies, shapes, magic, powerful artifacts, characters - a lot of things.

Ray: Don't forget demons and ghosts! (Jesus Christ, that scared me).

Katochi: (Also titans, and Viruses, but... Idk. Should I tell them?)

They head back to the main island to refuel.

~Later~

Boat Salesman Parker: I don't understand why you guys keep coming back here since the boat has enough fuel to circle the islands and the sub islands at least once.

Ray: J-just in case.

Stacie: Yeah. I'm not the one steering.

Ray: I'm Sorry. I didn't know it could last that long.