Chapter 5

Authors Note: Thank you for your patients I really appreciate it! Hopefully, everyone enjoys this chapter! Please Vote, comment and if you've enjoyed this one so far check out my other completed ones!  Thanks once again and enjoy 🥰 🥰 🥰❤❤❤

"Y-Y/N!?!" His eyes widen at my appearance

"Oh Hey Yams" I smile and wave standing next to Kei in the restaurant as we meet just outside. Seeing as Yamaguchi was speechless, Tsuki Spoke up.

"Oh Yeah I forgot, Yeah Y/n's Pregnant" Kei explains with a hand on his neck and the other holding your hand.

"TSUKI YOU JUST FORGOT TO SAY ANYTHING"

"Yeah I've just been busy at the museum and with Miss pregnant lady over here with her mood swings and crazy ass cravings"

"HEY," Both Yams and I say at the same time. Tadashi sighs and opens his mouth to say something

"I - I- you know what never mind let's go inside, I reserved a big table since we invited a lot of people" We walk in and Yamaguchi is talking to the waiter and eventually we are led to a big room with a big room and lots of chairs.

"So how far along are you Y/n?"

" I'm about 16 weeks along," I say sitting in one of the chairs next to Tsukki and across from Yams.

"I thought Tsukki over here would've told you"

"I was busy dealing with you" He looks over at me with a small smirk.

"Well, I hope you know the team will freak out" My eyes widen as I hear a knock on our private room and see Daichi and Suga walk in.

"Daichi Suga!" I stand up and rush over them giving both of them a hug. I was really good friends with them in high school and when they asked me to help them at practices, I was really excited and that's how I met Kei. At first, he was a bit cold towards me but he started warming up little by little and we were dating our Senior year.

As I hug them I would if they can feel my stomach against theirs, Daichi might not have but I'm almost certain Suga did.

Suga pulls away and looks me up and down as he grabs my shoulders, he looks up at me with wide eyes. Already knowing what he's thinking I nod.

"I'm pregnant Surprise!" He hugs me once again.

"Oh Wow, Congratulations," Daichi says sitting down next to Yams.

"Wow Tsukki as a dad and you as a mom. I remember just in high school how you were crushing over him" I recount those memories and how after practice I would walk home with Suga and how I would talk to him about liking Tsukki. I feel the warmth of my embarrassment spread on my face.

Suge sits next to Daichi and I once again sit by Tsukki. Who starts talking to Daichi and Suga along with Yamaguchi. And before long everyone comes flooding in.

"Heyyy Four Eyes" Kuroo walks in giving Kei a hardy pat on the back and Tsukki's body jolts from the sudden impact.

"Woahh Heyy Y/n looks like we're gonna have a little String bean running around with his dad" I laugh and nod

"TSUKKI DUDE" Once again Tsukki gets smacked on the back, you can see the annoyance on his face as he jolts once again from the pat while looking over at Bokuto. Spotting me he runs over with his arms out.

"HEYYYY HEY HEYY Y/N"

"OI be careful with her" He comes in for a hug and I hug him back.

"Hi Bokuto, I'm fine, I'm just pregnant"

"Ohhh Bean Pole is going to be Dad, NICE You're also gonna be a good Mom Y/n" I smile and nod. We greet everyone else that comes, announcing that we are expecting. Finally, everyone arrives and we all take a seat, the food being served to everyone and talking about how we've been especially since we haven't seen each other in a few years.

"Soooo Y/n whens the baby shower," Suga asks which catches everyone's attention. I look over at Tsukki and he just looks at me, I know what he's trying to tell me, he's trying to stay that, It's my decision.

"I'm not really sure, Tssuki and I haven't talked about it yet but I'll let you know if I do" I smile as the conversation continues between everyone.

"What do you want the sex of the babies to be?" Suga asks looking over at Kei and I.

"I'm not really sure, it doesn't really matter to me" Kei looks over at me

"It does really matter to me either, as long as the brat is ok" Suga nods and laughs.

~Time Skip~

"That was fun" I say kicking off my shoes.

"Yeah it was nice I guess"

"It was nice catching up with everyone and hearing about how everyone is doing and everyone was pretty happy for the two of us don't you think"

"Yeah I Agree"

I walk into the bedroom changing into more comfortable clothes, plopping onto the bed. I feel relief as I lay in bed and yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah"

"Damn How Dummy?" I roll my eyes at him and answer

"Because its been a long day" looking down at his phone he replies.

"Y/n its only 5 pm"

"I know but I'm still tired" I laugh and curl up under the cover.

I look up at Tsuki who just stares at me, I extend my hands out.

"Join me"

"No"

"Come onnnnnnnn"

"No"

"Please" rolling his eyes he sighs, moving over to the other side of the bed to lay down next me to, I turn my body over and snuggle up to his chest, closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath of his comforting smell.

"Are you happy now"

"Mhm"