InBetween

-Opinions do change-

My name is Kayla Johnston. I am 17 years old and I have a boyfriend who I love and greatly appreciate. I also have a best friend named Jacky. They are both my life. I am stuck in between them... They hate each other; (Or so she thought) Now I just want to hate myself for letting them be this way and not doing anything about it. It all started at the beginning of the school year at Redwood High.

I woke up at 4:45 thinking, "Yay! I finally get to see my boo, Nathan, and Jacky! She is probably missing me like cray cray!"

Jacky's POV

"OMG!! Its time to see my friends and my bestie in the whole wide world, Kayla!!!!!" I shrieked as my alarm clock sang at 4:50 a.m. I jumped into the shower and sang "If I were a boy", and then got my favorite outfit on. A green flowing, loose sweater, yoga pants, and studded wedges. I heard my mother scream, "YOU MISSED YOUR BUS, RETARD!!!" And I realized.. I am 5 minutes late and my Mom is in her worst mood. If only she would get me a car!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla101: Hey girl! Why aren't you on the bus????!! :0

Jackkkyyyy99: Missed it :P Thats what happens when bitches like meeee get happaaaayyyyy!!((;

Kayla101: Well.. You do go cray sometimes baby:* But be @ skool k??

Jackkkyyyy99: Alrighty(:

Kayla101: Byee

Jackkkyyyy99: Cya Babycakes!

Kayla's POV

As I walk into the purple double doors in the front of Redwood, Someone grabs my hips and turns me around. My Boo, Nathan, is there inches away from my face. His rough hands slide down to my butt and I am blown away by his kiss. He had never kissed me like that before.. But Hey! Why not!

Nathan's POV

I was sitting in the lobby of Redwood when I saw Kayla, My Girl, walk through the front doors. I jump up, feeling very giddy, and I grab her small hips, spin her around, and touch her butt. Maybe that wasn't needed but she was so fine I had to! Anyways, I planted one on her. A kiss that is. I hoped she liked it.. I'd been trying hard to impress her because I thought she was getting bored with me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla101: What is your homeroom #?

Jackkkyyyy99: 102! Yours????

Kayla101: SAMEEEEE! OMG COME NOWWW ! Cant wait to c u!

Jackkkyyyy99: Sameerrzzz! K ill be there in 5!

Kayla101: kk! And I saw Nathan !! He grabbed my butt and kissed meee like it was our last kiss!:/

Jackkkyyyy99: Woah.. Guess what?

Kayla101: Whattyyyy?!?!

Jackkkyyyy99: I DONT GIV A FUCK BOUT NATHAN!

Kayla101: Sorry..;(

Jackkkyyyy99: its fine i guessssssss...;/ well ill c u in a bit . Byeee ;*

*Room 102*

Kayla's POV

"OMG JACKY!" I run over to hug my best friend. She hugs back and starts to talk about her lonely summer. "Haha, I think you should've called me up and gone to the mall!" I managed to stick in before she started over because she forgot something. The bell rang and we sat down in the back next to eachother. Suddenly, Nathan came through the door gasping for breath. Mrs. Banes scurried over and said, "Nathan, May I ask why you are late and out of breath??" Nathan took a moment to reply, "Nah, You can't ask. I ain't your business Mrs. B."