Chapter 8

TITAN PANIK (TITANIC)

-Next day-

-Nozomi POV-

After I woke up and dressed to look like something I decided to do dutch braids because why not. I'm gonna be praised today for being big brain as new captain. Captain Nozomi.

As I walked through halls I can already hear everyone in mess hall since Eren and Jean like to mess around a bit too much. And they are probably thinking where am I since I decided to be late a bit to wait for everyone. I have a lot of papers with me, A LOT, since big brain takes a lot of explanation.

"Good morning titan food." I said as I walked in mess hall.

"Why are you late brat?" said Levi.

"Because my big brain finally activated and is put to use so I decided to make use of it." I replied.

"What did you do brat?" 

"Well let's start with female titan. We all know that Erens titan looks a bit like him and he has that smell of his. I think I know who female titan is. You know that Annie Leonhart has blond hair, blue eyes and nose like female titan? Well I think it's her. And I always hated her anyways. She acts like an idiot with that poker face so she is very suspicious. Just like her smell, she smells like shit." I explained.

"NO! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! SHE IS UR FRIEND!" said Eren as everyone was looking at me with shocked faces except Levi.

"Eren. You are not a kid. You are a soldier, you fucking idiot. This is war, not enemies to lovers you idiot. Or in this case enemies to friends. By the way I hate Reiner and Berthold too, they seem suspicious. We all know that Berthold is tall and Reiner is big, muscular and they both smell like shit too. So, I was thinking if they could be colossal and armored titan. And some of them may have killed Sawney and Bean."

Everyone was shocked again, even Levi the rat.

"And since they are teaming up with titans I think that they are actually not teaming with titans. Maybe there are people outside of walls who want to kill us. Like birds in a cage."

"There's no way..." said Eren. 

"Well, after you eat them we will go explore outside of the walls. That's gonna be my expedition heh."

"HOW DO YOU MEAN EAT THEM?! I'M NOT EATING THEM!" said Eren.

"Well, I have another theory. What if titans eat humans so if they eat shifter they become shifter. Remember when you told me that you got weird ass dream where you ate your dad? I think it was actually a memory. That's my only theory."

"If shifter dies, random newborn person is going to get abilities." added Ymir.

"And that's why you need to eat them." I continued.

Everyone then looked at Ymir shocked at the thing that she has informations. I was just stoic because she didn't dispose a thread to us and smelled a bit like flower so I knew she is a shifter. Well, more like withered flower.

"Yea Ymir is a shifter. Do you have any more informations?" I asked her.

"Shifter only lives 13 years because girl named Ymir lived that long. She was a first titan shifter, founding titan..." 

"Okay then, let's make a plan to kill Reiner, Annie and Berthold. I suppose it's going to be outside when we are on next expedition?" I asked Erwin.

"You think they are going to show up? What if we lose and they go and get more shifters if that's possible..?" he said.

"No worries... I already have a plan..." I said.

Hehe. This chapter is a bit shorter but no worries! Hope you like new chapter!

Here's this photo of Jean-boy btw

Love y'all!