New Start

Shanice's POV

I can't believe im going to run from him the only man who loved me but also hated me to the fullest.

He has broken parts of me that I never knew existed until he became part of my life.

He built up hopes for me gave me happy memories before he just broke them. He broke me.

It's not the type of relationship anyone would have it's not the type of break up that you would think either.

People think our marriage is perfect.

They think he is the perfect husband, they wish he was theirs but they didn't see what he did to me behind closed doors.

They didn't see the bruises I had to cover to make him look better in their eyes.

They didn't feel the pain I felt. They aren't trying to run for thier life at this moment hoping they don't get caught again.

I'm packing the things I need right now into a bag I have a lot of money in it so i'll be fine without all my clothes.

I pack some anyway I have a plan. If it goes the way I want it I can be free again.

I go downstairs after I packed everything I needed and hide it in my closet in the corner and cover it with a little blanket before turning the light off.

I check on the food that I was making for dinner.

I have to pretend everything is okay I have to act normal. I can't give him signs that I'm not okay.

That's how he caught me last time that's how I didn't get past the door.

He came home early that evening without me knowing and saw me packing, it didn't end well.

That day there were more bruises to cover and hide from people so they didn't see the monster I see.

That was a month ago when I tried to escape. I'm hoping he won't notice anything.

I go and put on the night gown that he always wants me to wear every night he comes home from work.

The food is done so I start setting the table up and lay the plates down and get the silver ware.

A few minutes after making the plate of food I lay it down on the table and I see his car headlights pulling into the driveway.

I go stand in front of the door like he always wants me to when he gets home.

I place my hands behind my back and wait for him to open the door.

I hear the lock on the door opening and he comes in holding his brief case.

I see lip stick on his shirt and the side of his face now knowing he slept with his secretary again.

"Why is there lip stick on your face and shirt? Did you sleep with that bitch again?" I said calmly.

He looks at me bored with the conversation already even though he didn't say anything yet.

"I was stressed today I lost a client and she was there for me one thing led to another before I could stop it."

He says shrugging unbuttoning his shirt.

"Did you enjoy it were you screaming her name like you were when I caught you sleeping with that other slut in our bed?" I say trying to keep my voice low.

"Don't call her a slut the only slut I know is you. Of course I enjoyed it she was sucking my dick then I was inside of her."

He says dropping his case by the couch and walking towards me before touching my arm.