Pro Team? LCK? I'm A Female

It was a completely normal Saturday in October, Seven was playing LOL with a few noobs who she happened to take pitty on (they had just finished the tutorial), the sun was shining, her gaming playlist was on and her homework wasn't finished (she didn't even start).
When she finished the game (after carrying the team) she saw a message in her inbox.

Unnamed: hello Seven, would you be interested in joining a pro team
Seven: would it be ok? I'm a female
Unnamed: it doesn't matter miss
Seven: which team? I'll have to think about it
Unnamed: Team 1
Unnamed: Take your time

Upon reading the message Seven screamed. If she joined a pro team she won't have to  go to school! Suddenly her own thoughts slapped her in the face. Madam, what if this is a scam? Her mother was already half way up to her room when she came running out screaming, laughing and whatever else a teenage girl like her would do when excited. Her mother just stood there fearing her daughter had gone mad. Your highness, most beautiful ruler of our home, your daughter has struck it rich (in a sarcastic tone). Mom looked confused. In her mind her daughter was not one to find money on the street rather she'd be the one to lose it.  Her mother sat her down and asked if she had managed to solve the trigonometry question from 1 week ago. Her mother looked puzzled as she screamed 'I GOT SCOUTED BY A PRO TEAM'

Of course her mother disagreed. In her mother's eyes she was just a teenage girl who liked to play video games and procrastinate on her homework. Later when her father got home he was proud that a team acknowledged his daughter's skills but he thought a girl wasn't suited for a world dominated by men.

Seven wasn't ready to give up yet. Her highness stayed up all night to prepare a presentation on 'THE WORLD OF ESPORTS AND WHY FEMALES SHOULD BE PRO GAMERS'. Her parents actually sat down and listened to her (my parents wouldn't). She concluded by saying 'if it's a scam I'll return home but if it's real and I pray it is I'll make history'.

So her parents allowed her to go to Korea for training and if she was unsuccessful she had to come straight back home. Upon arrival at the airport she saw hundreds of reporters (this is an exaggeration) waiting for the 'Queen of Esports'. Unknown to her, the media had known of the arrival of a female LOL player but they didn't know who it was. Seven thought that she could slip away quietly when... a HUGE bus marked Team 1 pulled in front of her and the team manager yelled at her telling her to get in. Seeing this the reporters quickly swarmed around her and fortunately she was wearing a hoodie which covered her face. As she sat in the bus the manager apologised to her in english to which she replied 'it's ok and 'I speak korean'.