cocky

"That's hot," I heard the monotone voice say  while I took a drink of my water, making me choke on it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I responded, still in the middle of a coughing fit while he was laughing his ass off. He had never been so bold with me, which would explain my surprise.

"All I said was that's hot," he smirked, "am I not allowed to say that to my girlfriend?"

"Not when I'm drinking, you asshat."

"Did you just call me an asshat?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Who calls people an asshat?"

"Me, now shut up and go back to whatever the hell you were doing," I told him, soon regretting it as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carrying me to his bed.

"Put me down right now," I told him in a threatening tone.

"I don't think I will," he responded, smacking my ass, making me yelp, "besides, the view is pretty good."

"You cocky bastard, if you don't put me down right now, I will beat you within an inch of your life."

"Okay," he responded, throwing me down on his bed. When I tried to get up, he shoved me down and climbed on top of me, instantly making my eyes widen. He started kissing me, trailing his hands up my body, making me whimper into the heated kiss.

"What's wrong, piglet?" He asked pulling away from the kiss, planting feather light pecks on my jaw and neck.

"P-please," I begged him in between whimpers.

"Too bad," he said, getting off of me and walking out of the room, leaving me unsatisfied on his bed.

"Fucking cunt," I mumbled angrily, getting off the bed and walking out as well.

~~~end~~~

334 words
not this being based off of something I did to my girlfriend-
Anyways, I hope y'all have a great day/night and eat some food and drink some water! I love every single one of you <3