We don't belong here

[ A/N ] I apologize for the very late update! I was so busy with school >.< And I had a writer's block ;-;
I'm a terrible person I know. Sorry ;__; & sorry this chapter is quite short

He raised an eyebrow while I kept starring at the ground. Suddenly he started to laugh. "Did you really say 'yes mylord' ?" He asked still laughing. I blushed a bit and looked at the ground. "N-no..." I lied and kept starring at the ground. That made him laugh even more. "Stop laughing!" I hissed but he ignored me. "Gosh you're such a stupid girl I can't believe it" he kept laughing and I looked at him. "Shut up!" I hissed at him angrily. Eric looked at me and all of a sudden he pushed me agains a wall. "What are you going to do about it? Huh?" He asked while he came closer to me. I starred into his eyes. I can tell he could see and maybe feel my fear. "I won't shut up sweetheart" he whispered in my ear and I gulped. "You should respect me more initiate" he then said and I nodded my head. "Sorry, sir..." I answered silently. "Sir? Hah. I like that" he said with a smirk on his face.

I kept looking at him nervously and after a while I decided to ask him something. "Can...can I leave now?"
Eric kept looking at me and all of a sudden he started to laugh again. "Sweet. No, you can not" he answered and I looked at the ground. "Why not?" I asked and bit my lip. "I think I'll keep you...maybe like a pet or something" He answered and smirked a bit. I looked at him a bit shocked but also nervous. "What? That's a joke, right?" I asked but the smirk on his face didn't disappear. "It's not sweety"