4

"Friends ?"

Once home Yunhee fixed herself some ice cream & turned on the tv in her living room. She was on her phone when she realized her Line had new contacts.

🐱 (Ten)
  🐻 (Kun)
 🦕 (Xiaojun)
🐴 (Hendery)
  🐥(Win  Win)
  🐑 (Yang Yang)

She stared for a minute. When did they add their Lines ? What did they have her saved as ? She decided to text one of them at random.

(A/N: Yunhee' emoji for the boys = 🥠)

She ended up choosing Kun. Who else than the leader to clear up any confusion ? They weren't close so honorifics aren't established.

🥠: How did I get your Line ?

🐻 : We put our numbers in your phone.

🥠: Why though ?

🐻: We felt it was the best option if you can't get into the house.

🥠: That makes sense. I do lose stuff sometimes. I could misplace the key.

🐻: No need to be so formal. We can't be friends that way. Be yourself around us.

🥠: Myself ?

🐻: Yourself.

🥠: Ok. See you in the morning ?

🐻: Goodnight, Yunhee ah.

Yunhee put her earphones in. She headed around her house. She took pictures of things to scrapbook later.

Her Line went off while she was snapping pictures. She answered.

🐑: Yunhee jie, are you awake ?

🥠: What is it, Yang Yang ? Need anything ?

🐑: Can you come by early tomorrow ? I want to do something for the hyungs.

🥠: Of course. See you in the morning.

Yunhee finished snapping photos.

She put her camera way before heading to bed.

Early the next morning...

Kun told her to be herself. So that was exactly what she was going to do. She wore her WayV hoodie with soft toned denim jeans. She even wore thrifted white shoes shoes she painted to suit her & her loved for WayV.

Yunhee let herself in with her key. She rounded the corner for kitchen when Yang Yang  appeared holding a finger up to her lips. Clearly he wanted her to keep quiet. "Morning. What did you want me to help you with this early ?"

To be fair, it wasn't as early as you think. It is just that the others were still asleep. It actually was round maybe eleven a.m. Yang Yang gave a sheepish smile, "You're such a great photographer, jie. I was wondering if you'd make us a cool collage."

Yunhee smiled. "You're lucky I always am down for a photo related project." She put her camera down. Yang Yang finally noticed her hoodie. "Does that mean you are a WayZenNi ?" Yunhee nodded as she & Yang Yang looked at some of his photos on his phone.

Yang Yang & Yunhee were bonding while she made his wish for his hyungs come true. "How did you become such a good photographer, jie?" Yunhee sighed giving a small smile. "I learned myself. I used to spend so much time alone."

Pretty soon the others came into the kitchen hearing them discuss ideas. They were planning on making a digital scrapbook for WayV.

Things weren't as awkward as they were. Yunhee was growing comfortable with them.

She noticed Xiaojun had excused himself as some point while they were all talking. She walked into the living room finding Xiaojun looking at a picture. Getting closer Yunhee noticed the picture. She was no older than six standing with her friend Xiao De, Mr. Xiao' son. "Ah, I didn't know this was still kept here..."

Xiaojun gave a small glance in her direction. "Who's the boy next to you ?" It was Xiaojun, but he knew Yunhee didn't remember. Yunhee grinned thinking back on memories. "My friend De. His dad owns this house. I miss him, but he moved back to China with his family."

Xiaojun held the picture next to his face. "I missed you too, Yunhee." Yunhee looked between the picture & his face. "Figured it out yet ?" How did she never notice ? Her best friend was stood before her.

She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I really missed you, Xiao Xiao." Xiaojun held her back," I missed you too, fortune cookie."