Special Chapter

"Photos & Dating Rumors "

Yunhee was exceptionally close with her idols, WayV. She has managed to become a trusted friend & fan since their hiatus. Even reunited with her childhood friend, Xiaojun.

Due to certain circumstances Yunhee had grown increasingly close with Ten. Another few months have gone by.

Yunhee woke up finding her socials were blowing up. That is when she had seen what was causing a frenzy for Stays. It was a Dispatch article.

The article showed numerous pictures of her out with Ten or simply hanging out at the SM building.

The article was as followed:

Ten & this mysterious Yunhee seem to have grown increasingly close since WayV went on a hiatus.

Our sources say they hang out regularly at the WayV' dorm or the SM building. It is highly speculated if Ten & this woman are dating.

Is this the last we'll see of them together ? Will they release a statement ?

Stay tuned.

Yunhee quickly grabbed her bag & rushed to the SM building. Her socials flooding with comments ranging from support to complete nonsense.

The SM building was swarming with cameras as she made her way inside. Hendery met her in the lobby. "How are you holding up ?" Yunhee gave a anxious look, "This is chaos. My status was supposed to be a secret. This is the last thing I wanted."

In all truthfulness, Yunhee was around Ten as he & the others became her best friends. Photography was a passion of hers since her parent left her, but she had always dreamed beyond that. Sometimes she still feels lonely. In fact, she interacted with most artists under SM since she decided to try to go through training.

Yunhee was now closest with SHINee' Key, Red Velvet' Seulgi & Irene, as well as NCT' Mark.

Hendery accompanied her up to SM' office space. They held a strenuous meeting about how best to handle the dating rumor. Then it came to this final question, "Do you feel this compromises your training ? If so, we can issue a statement, Yunhee."

All eyes were on her. She wasn't going to just up & quit. However, was the idea of dating Ten that bad ? Was she willing to deal with may come at he from dating Ten? "We issue a statement saying I am nothing more than a friend. We don't give them ammunition to confirm any relationship of the sort."

SM did as she asked. A statement was issued immediately to shut down the rumors. As far as anyone needed to know, Yunhee was a friend.

Who knew this would come of her life after meeting her idols next door ?