Chapter seven

Holding my baby in one hand and my book in another, I set off into my room locking the door behind me. Tears streams down my face, making tiny waterfalls down my chin. No matter how hard I tried I could not stop crying.

"Tikki are you ok in there?" Fluff asked behind the wooden surface. My sobbing was the only thing she could hear.

"Tikki, I know you're hurt right now but look at the bright side, at least now you know that Plagg really love you" I paused my crying and open the door fractionally.

"What did you just say?" I asked wiping my tears in haste. A sly smile played on her lips making me feel a bit nervous around her.

"Come on Tikki, I wanna take you somewhere" she said pulling my arm. I  was reluctant to follow her but since I was quite upset I allowed her to drag me to the backyard. I gasps at the roses, primroses, dandelions, violets and other beautiful flowers.

"Fluff, this is so gorgeous" I said in awe. Her pale cheeks turn red as she gracefully accepted my praises.

"It wasn't just me who made this for you, I had help from Roaar, Pollen, and Daisy" My eyes widen as I looked behind her.

"Is that a fountain?"

"Yes, it's for your baby to play with when she's older" My heart sank, knowing that she'll have to leave with me or her father after her tenth birthday. Her arms entangled me in a warm embrace allowing me to cry in on her shoulder.

"Oh Tikki, I know it's hard right now but soon you'll know it's for the best, we can't stay humans forever," she tap my chin then leaves me behind. Quickly, I ran towards the bench and sat with my baby. She hadn't cried which is both a blessing and a curse, I'm starting to think she can't talk or something.  Her tiny hand cradles my finger and with no effort she spread her lips into a toothless smile. I kissed her forehead causing her to giggle in delight, this would have made me smile but instead it only bring me to tears. In ten years when our century of being humans are over, her memories of ever having parents like us will be erased and she'll forget all about us. Everyone seem to be ok about it but I'm not. Maybe it's because I'm her mother and it's hard for any mother to let go of her child, I will find a way to save her, I must. With determination and a new goal in mind I set out to find Plagg.

"Tikki?" A voice said from behind me. Swiftly I turned around bumping into the bystander causing me to fall backwards. His hand held my waist, pulling me towards his face. My eyes widen as I realized who caught me.

"Wazz?" I said under my breath. Behind us the sound of broken glass echoed causing us to turn around. My heart sank, standing in front of us was Trixx. Her eyes wet with incoming tears, the floor stained with a red liquid which I'm assuming is fruit juice, surrounded by broken glass.

"I can explain-" I began but Trixx cut me off.

"Save it Tikki, this explains a lot" she turn on her heels but the pauses and looked over her shoulder fighting tears on the way.

"Oh and Wazz... we're over" she bolted off leaving a trail of spoiled tears at her peak. Wazz didn't even seem to care because his face shows no emotions it was like he was wearing a........

"Please save my parents"

The little girl's voice boomed in my head and I finally understand. That girl was from the future where Trixx and Wazz had a child and now because of me that future wouldn't exist. Meaning that girl will be wiped from existence.