Chapter two

The wind blow through the windows of our bedroom, coldly caressing my cheek waking me up from my slumber. Beside lays the man who couldn't even cook but only started learning it for me. He softly groans then turns his face towards my direction. His black hair is messily over his forehead which I couldn't resist from moving away. His eyes quickly opens and he sat up in alert. I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing at him but it ended up coming out anyways. His cheeks turns from pale to bright red but he quickly covers his embarrassment with a kiss on my forehead.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked casually. I looked out the window for a moment and replied,

"I just have a bad feeling, that's all" these words alone make Plagg worry out of his mind.

"Is the baby coming?" He asked removing the covers off the both off us and placing his ear on my abdomen. I rolled my eyes and pay his head softly.

"No Plagg that's not what I meant, I mean... something isn't right..." I trailed off unsure of my own feelings. Plagg only sighed and covers me back in my blanket.

"Come on Tikki, nothing is gonna happen to you nor or baby, I told fluff not to tell you about that stupid dream of her's" he continues but I cut him off.

"It's not stupid Plagg! Fluff can see in the future, even if it just by dreams. I don't care if you don't believe her but I do... because I have a bad feeling as well" I said looking at Plagg who stared back at me in disbelief.

"Tikki, bad feeling or not, this is our child and we both know I won't let anything bad happen to the both of you," he held my hands but I pull them away. He tries to reach out for them again but I pull them out of his reach.

"Plagg, you should just go...I need so time by myself" I said not trying to sound too pushy. He nodded and excuses himself from our room. Silent tears drops to my blanket and unto my hands. This was the first time I have ever push Plagg away like this. What's wrong with me? I lazily wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeves and curls back into bed. I didn't even remember when I drift to sleep until I felt a liquid sliding down my leg and unbearable pain in my lower abdomen. I know what this means. Our baby is here.