SUPLADAS AND GANGSTERS MEET PAKITANG TAO LANG ANG PEG!

JADINESTORYTELLER:first day ng klase and confidence si ASHLEY dahil sakanya naman ang school and sakanya nga ang school hindi naman niya ginagamit sa tama......and may nakabunggo siyang lalake na nagpatibok sa puso niya ng mabilis and naremember niyang ganun din ang nagyare sa concert niya sa amerika na maynakabangga siyang lalake and nagpatibok ng puso niya ng mabilis....and marealize niya kaya na ang lalakeng yon ang 1 true love niya....

ASHLEY:uuuuuugh!look what you had done....are you blind and you didint see me and use your eyes properly whta kind pf boy are you.....yaya!am I going to pick it.....
YAYA:uuuuummmmm!me poooh!Im going to pick it for you....for you to not get stress....
ASHLEY:well good....you know what are you going to do....aside from the others they bump others and thye dont kniw what they are going to do....mmmmmph!
YAYA:MA'AM ASHLEY your things....
ASHLEY:thank you....
KENNETH:heey!....girl...over there....are you refdering it to me...and baka hindi mo ako......Im the boss.....ako ang nasusunod...and kung may reklamo ka kaharap mo ako....geets!
ASHLEY:mmmmph!cheee!dont care....feeling....!
KENNETH:do it by your self........tssssssk!

JADINESTORYTELLER:at dahil nandon ang friends ni ASHLEY sumabay na siya at hindi nalang niya pinansin yung....lalakeng nakabangga niya....and....andoon na sila...na classroom...with her friends....

ASHLEY:heey....!guys.....!mmmmph!....that boy is totaly....annoying...I hate him....
ANNA:whats....the...problem....girl.....do you have anyproblem....
ASHLEY:well!nothing....uuuugh!
ANNA:3,2,1...here we goooooo!
ASHLEY:okaay!theres a boy....bumped me earlier and he bumped me....its not an accident because I was in front of the car then he bumped me with his scateboard and didnt intend to say sorry but....he talk like a boss!and one thing...hes the boss!I think....
ANNA:well have a smoothe!to forget that.....here...so whats the look of that meen guy....tell me about it....
ASHLEY:well!waering a black shades then....have a blue skateboard and looks like a.....gangster and....the nose is...perfect the hair....is like that guy!waiiit!is that him...dont tell me thats him....
ANNA:ooooh!my gosh....thats my.....brother....dont tell me you have a crush on my brother because its wierd....but so you....please...dont choose him....hes....a gangster...and believe me I've known him this years...hes like a playboy.....eeeeeh!
ASHLEY:what!wait!you talk to many words.....but pne thing I dont have a crush on him....and I dont like him....and remember I will not fall inlove with that kind of guy....
ANNA:well!here he comes.....
ASHLEY:WHHHHAAAAAAT!

JADINESTORYTELLER:lumapit......ang gangster na si KENNETH kay ASHLEY pero hindi niya pa to kilala!and nung napatayo si....ASHLEY!.....napahawak siya sa chest ni KENNETH and nagalit ba si KENNETH!

ANNA:WELL!ASHLEY!HAAAAA!YOI HAVE...AAAAAAW!CUTIES!
ASHLEY:please shut up....I dont have a crusb on him...and I will not fall inlove with him....and I dont like him...okaay!so please just shut up....

JADINESTORYTELLER:nagstep lang si....ASHLEY ng isang step and....biglang hinawakan ni KENNETH ang kamay ni ASHLEY and kiniss niya ito....and napalaki ang mata ni ANNA....sa nakita niyang paghalik sa bestfriend niyang si ASHLEY sa kamay.....and nagustohan nga ba ito...ni....ASHLEY!

ASHLEY:HAAAA!how dare you...mmmmph!how dare you kiss my hand without asking permission....
KENNETH:is that needed....are you a thing for me to ask permission....and..besides....you are my...cousin...so Im not falling inlove with you....tssssk!mmmph!
ASHLEY:what!what!do you mean cousin...are we....
KENNETH:joke.....and I know na magagalit ka kung....sasabihin kong...cousin tayo...pero...magkalapit...ang mommy mo at daddy ko and I dont know if were cousins...so....its allowed to get you....
ASHLEY:what!do you mean get you....is that mean like your getting me....like your....acting like you like me....
KENNETH:oooof!coooourse...anoooh!pa baah....!acting ko na nagkukunwari ako...you know what I dont want to keep dipper feelings...okaay!.....
ASHLEY:okaay!if you do...like me....pay for it...
KENNETH:for what....
ASHLEY:for bumping me....earlier....and you know...na nasaktan ako...doon....okaay!
KENNETH:oo na ikaw na soory!
ASHLEY:okaay!not appreciated....or not....gonna accept it never.....be a statue...there....mmmph!hahahaha!