The Woodchipper

rylee is one of those people that scares me sometimes, and she scares herself, but this is the most mild she's ever been.

It all started a few days ago.....

2 days ago

rylee had been sewing masks because she's a republican and needed to make masks cause she's a quirky lass.

well that's what she says anyway.

then rylee got a text from this asshole called Rebekah who fantasizes about aston and dilfs. she's weird

rylee sighs as she picks up her phone, still holding the needle in her hand. she doesn't want to talk to beka. I don't think beka wants to talk to rylee.

they're both annoying ngl.

beka said that she had seen a man called newt that she thought was really smokin hot, even if he looks like a frog. rylee began to talk with beka in very excited flirtatious manner about newt. rylee couldn't stop looking at the photos of this absolute stick figure of a man child and his vertically challenged face.  she was obsessed with his little white boi ass and his skin that is the same colour as tea with too much milk. rylee then started to continue sewing masks when she pierced her finger with the needle, spewing blood all over the floor and through her masks, making them all gross and horrible, like my dovet when i have nose periods. at that moment, rylees younger brother, zane (probably one of the Jonas brothers), comes in and sees the blood everywhere. he smiles cause he realizes he has an opportunity, smirking at rylee. rylees face drops, her mouth looks like a bridge. zane then turns around and screams "MOTHER AND FATHER MYITH SISTER RYLEE HATH SPILT HER LIFE WATER ALL OVER THY FLOOR PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS HORRIDNESS AT.ONCE OR I WILL THROWTH A TANTY"

suddenly rylees parents pull a /tp and appear like big people in her room.

rylee shivers in fear as she realizes she pooped herself and her pants have turned brown with shame