Chapter 1

AAuthor POV: 

Sasuke: "Naruto!!" (Screamed in panic after he shunshined to the Hokage tower) 

Naruto: "Teme!" (Shouted a shocked Naruto) "Please calm down. What is it this time? You know you have a new title aside from Shadow Hokage?" 

Sasuke: (His worried face changed into a confused one) "What are you talking about?" 

Naruto: "You see, every time you come here, you only bring bad news. Your new name is—" 

Sasuke: "I don't need a new name," (he interrupted). "What I'm about to tell you is very important. The shinobi world is bound to perish." 

Naruto: "What?!" (This news made the NANADAIME stand from his seat.) "Explain further, teme." (He bore a serious face) 

Sasuke: "Dobe. Activate the silencing barrier in this room. I don't want to cause panic to unwanted ears." (Naruto agreed and raised his hand, signaling the ANBU to disperse and activate the barrier) 

Naruto: "Now what is it?" (Said an impatient Naruto) 

(A/N: This is a post 4th ninja war era and after Sasuke was released from prison) 

Sasuke: "I have found traces of Kaguya's chakra. Apparently, the Black Zetsu you threw into my Chibaku Tensei managed to drop an orb before he perished." 

Naruto: "Orb? What do you mean?" 

Sasuke: "An orb of unknown origin. We need to seal it before it falls into the wrong hands." 

Naruto: "You asking me to come along means you can't do it alone?" 

Sasuke: "Yay! My Dobe has brain cells!" (sarcastically) (But he reddened after realizing that he used "my" instead of "the". However, as oblivious as Naruto is, he did not notice it but instead focused on the insult) 

Naruto: "Teme!!!" (Shouted, but he let the comment slide since there was a serious matter at hand) "When will we leave?" 

Sasuke: "ASAP. I managed to secure the area via genjutsu and put some traps in place."

 Naruto: "If you think this is very serious, we need to take action immediately. But I need to make a note of this. With Kaka-sensei and Shikamaru out on official business, they can read the situation once they're back." (With this, Naruto wrote a letter that only Kakashi or Shikamaru, his trusted advisors, could open.) 

Sasuke: "We will leave at dawn. I'll be using my eyes to transport us there, but I need to amass chakra first since I've used it twice today. Though I do have a large chakra reserve, this jutsu still consumes a significant amount." 

Naruto: "I understand, Teme. You can hold my hand to give you chakra if you want?" (This recommendation made the great Sasuke blush) 

Sasuke: "N-no need. I can amass it in no time." 

Naruto: "Are you okay, teme? You're red all over. Do you have a fever?" (Leans forward to check Sasuke's temperature) 

Sasuke: "Naruto, baka!" (With that, he shunshined away to get some personal space)

End of chapter 1

Ay.. I got ideas on this fiction might as well upload the second chapter.

corrected grammar errors. thank you for pointing it out.