"My Pleasure~"

"Ugh... I can't even believe I met someone who actually loves me..." I thought "This is nice." I stripped myself, showered, brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas and slept soundly...

. . .

I woke up to thunder and lightning. I stared out the window. Admiring nature, before I heard footsteps. Someone started to knock. "Hello...?" Diana? I opened the door, It was Yumiko. What do you want now? "I dont want anything, I have a special guest. His name is Lucian." Yumiko said as she left. Lucian walked in. Completely drenched. Awww, you're so cold and wet. I wrapped him in a towel and started to brush my teeth.

. . .

"So what brings you here? I questioned. "The thing you were talking about that would happen later. What is it?" Lucian said. Oh that... "Close your eyes." I said as I slowly started to strip Lucian and myself. I finally finished and lied in bed. "Ok you can open them hehe." I chuckled. "What the! Why am I naked! What th-!"  "Shhh... Come here and lay down.." I said. Lucian obeyed. "I passionately begun to kiss him and wrap my arms around him." Lucian moaned in pleasure. I took off the covers and stared at Lucian's penis "Just as I predicted" I thought. I slowly began to jack him off. "Ahhh~!!!" Lucian moaned loudly. I shared another kiss to shut him up. "Mmmph!~" Lucian moaned as he came. "Wow... You didn't last long. But we're not done...~" I got on top of him and started to ride his penis. "Nngh~" "Ahhh~" I moaned, Lucian tried to squirm out. But succumbed to my erotic love. He couldn't help but watch as I bounced up and down on his penis. "Ahhh~" Lucian moaned. "Diana~!" Lucian moaned. I quickly realized he was about to cum again. So I got off and slowly tasted his penis. "Ahh~! Mmph!~" Lucian moaned as he came again. "Good...~" One last time.~ I laid him out and started to kiss and bite his neck, trying to mark him the best I could. I succeeded. I started to taste his penis more. Before giving him a full on job. Lucian started to moan. "Ahh~!" "I know you like that~" I started to suck harder. Lucian was getting hotter, before cumming for the third time. "Ah~ D - Diana... Thank you this experience..." Lucian said panting "No problem.~ This won't happen everyday however..." I stated. "I'm going to shower, you wanna join...?" "Sure" said Lucian.

. . .

We couldn't even make 2 minutes in the shower before making passionate love once again. "Heh... Scarlets gonna be pissed once she sees you marked~" I said. "Yeah. Thank you." Lucian said. "Eheheh~ My pleasure once again~."