CHAPTER 1

Okay so this is something that I have thought of for sometime now . I want to help the young teenagers  in making decisions in real life by giving them sex education through this fiction ..also will be educating  on some challenges we face in our sex life in our everyday lives .

A very funny scene though. Let's enjoy the funny side and be educated too....

okay.. roll up 1..2..3 lezz go!👌👌

Okay so I'm Tello  and I just  finished writing my WASSCE some few months ago.. right after that  I stayed home for some short period of time just waiting for the results of the just ended examinations and more over looking forward to gaining admission to the tertiary institution.  We were just hoping to get to the tertiary mainly for enjoyment, having fun, chilling and dripping to the maximum as said by our older siblings and friends that university life is full of  enjoyment and having fun .. like I was so eager to get there to get the bragging rights and also feel how it was (so curious I was).. going there to seek education and learning wasn't something I thought of cos way back in school I didn't like learning though...my brain was bombarded with fun! fun! fun! (so foolish I was😂😂)

Fast forward, kpa! the results were finally released and The God of Israel who helps those who don't learn helped me pass my examinations simple🎈( hw3 na I be brilla small😂) ..Okay so the exhilaration and happiness I had  was so high like skydive .. so I waited for admissions and that one too worked out for me , I mean I gained admissions too😋.. wasting no time , I got  myself prepared for school....

Kumasi was a very  long journey from Accra though, so we left very early ( with my parent)..the advices I took as we enjoyed our journey to Kumasi in the car could write a novel...just nodding my head to these advices "yoo maa, yoo maa" as if I was taking every line very serious😂.. I heard all but didn't listen ( in my head I was like " what we no hear before"🥱🥱).. Eii God forgive me🙏😢.. okay so after the long novel I took my phone to check my messages and also informed my paddies that I was going to school 🚎...So as we continued the voyage,all of a sudden the demon in the wind convinced my eyes so easily that I fell asleep real quick...I was far gone (cloud 9😴)...When I woke up I saw a different environment (qwer the journey was indeed far), A lot of students around...so I packed my things to the hall ,did everything , my parent advised me again 😒 and left ....Bye.. now am alone.. now about to leave the life....

My first week at school wasn't bad, everything was cool.. hanged around , explored around and  interacted with most of my SHS friends that came there.. In my second week things were just normal like that , socializing,exercise going on everywhere , things were moving smoothly...

In my third week , one of my roommates' sister came to visit him but he wasn't around so she sat on the bed waiting for a while but still my roomie wasn't coming. In the long wait, she told me she is leaving so when he comes ,I should tell him  to call her(my roomie called Jeffery)..Immediately the girl turned to leave I looked at her top, down , left and right wings😍...herr  aboozigi!!😋.. this girl be correct spec✔🙌...the girl was heaven in a human body, try as much as I could, my eyes wouldn't stray from her.. indeed she was an epitome of beauty...suddenly I heard a phone ringing on the bed but turned to realize it wasn't mine (chale some 12 pro max oo😜) I then realized   she was with a purse when sitting on the bed so I guess it mistakenly flipped from the purse and fell on the bed.

I realized that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I could pick the phone up and return it to her, and perhaps get to talk to her and take her number...fast forward I ran quick at a speed of 27½ miles per hour😜🏃‍♂️ to catch her up though she was a lil bit far gone..

"lady! lady!".. I yelled but she didn't even turn back.. but I didn't give up because I knew my goal😂😋.....Hopefully, I managed to catch her up.. I stopped  infront of her panting heavily like I was the Olympics best runner🥵...it took  me for about 10 secs before I could produce a word ..infact her beauty was shinning bright in  my eyes like the night star.. I was so nervous...but then I gathered all courage and motivation to speak to her... I then told her she left her phone on the bed but seems she didn't realize. She took the phone , looked at me from top to down🙄and  said thank you very much.. that is so nice of you🥰 (the way my head became big err like banku 25 balls combined together😁).. she shot  me grateful smile and gave me a peck on the cheek🤩 (herr I felt that day was my birthday).. I was totally confused and told her my name was       "T-roll " instead of Tello😥..I corrected it though😁...and she told me her name was Melody😍..we exchanged numbers  and I went to my hall.......(a day that the Lord has made 🙏..mission accomplished)... that day I slept well though with no mosquito bite...

Okay so I texted Melody for a long period of time ...we had good vibes ..fun time, I used to meet her secretly but Jeffery(her brother) had no idea about our friendship.....her hall wasn't far from my hall though so I used to go there every time ..I sometimes skip lectures to have siesta and fun in Melody's room and later be telling my parents am the overall best student in my class🥵🥵...honestly ever since I met this girl I've never been to lectures before😥🥵 ( I knew my goal)....At a point in time this friendship turned  to Romeo and Juliet💕.....we became lovers all of a sudden 🥰

One sunny Friday afternoon when I was dripping under this hot unforgiving sun about to go for lectures, Melody called me that her room mates just left for lectures and she is bored so can I come over?....(yie🥵👀)....herr chale I was unbalanced. Me? lectures? NO?.....(Devil knocking😨)....fast forward I placed my books down ...quick 1-2-3...speeeedddd🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ I ran quick like the speed of two goats coming to crush...no turning back straight to her door .. I nearly broke her door.. she noticed I'd come and she opened the door for me like how Mary allowed Angel Gabriel to her.😂 (eii saa🙄)... she allowed me to come in and dine like Jesus and the 12 disciples( the last supper)...so I sat on her bed and she gazed at me in a sexy way biting her lips softly....At this point I started seeing things blur🤦‍♂️...she told me she is horny🥵😛....Upon hearing this I started thinking with my d*ck😝( monster mode👹)...she came closer to me. .held me and kissed me from behind and started this hot romance ..OMG! I became a humble boy☹ ..she pushed me on the bed ..undressed me and gave me H**d...She then undressed...at this point my spirit was so high ... I felt so cold like I had malaria but it was for the love of the game(BETWAY😎)...

At this point I needed to prevent my 'friend' down there from causing trouble...(bra kojo😋) but he was vertically upright .....now I was taken ..nothing could resist me ..I was now at cloud 9 ..Melody held me so tight like a bat, real quick she needed it badly and we started it (praying😋) ....then we heard someone knocking at the door ...😨😨...GUESS WHO???? JEFFERY !!!!(Melody's brother) (my room mate)...

                        Guys please comment and Vote 🙏😥 to see what happens in ..CHAPTER 2

edited by: PEKA_Jnr