Chapter 3 - The Other Idols

Monday...

Location - Tokyo Private School, Courtyard

Your POV

Monday is here once again, and as usual, I am back at school again. However, what's different this time is that my parents are actually back for the week, and they brought home souvenirs from their latest trip. They missed a lot, but there will be a moment in time where we can sit down and talk about life stuff.

It was now the beginning of lunch, and I stared at the blue pen that Hina gave me. Ever since she got for me, I made sure to use it whenever I had the chance, regardless if it's for school, or at home. While staring at the pen, which eventually caused me to be lost within my own thoughts, Rin snuck up behind me and covered my eyes. At that moment, I knew it was going to be a long day.

"Hehe, I got you good this time." Rin smirked.

"Yeah, you sure did." I replied, then she noticed the pen.

"That's a nice pen, I've never seen it before." Rin said as she sat down besides me.

"Oh, this? This is a gift I got from Hina." I said as Rin widen her eyes.

"Hina-chan got you that?! That's so cute! Please tell me you got her something in return." Rin said, staring at me really close. Okay, now I feel uncomfortable.

"D- Don't worry, I did give her something." I stuttered while blushing with embarrassment. "I got her a star keychain since I heard about her about her being the astronomy club." 

"Aww, that's so nice of you to do!" Rin said and hugged me tightly, making me blush a little more.

"Rin... please stop, you're embarrassing me in front of my guy friends." I pleaded.

"What guy friends?" She asked with a smirk. Oh, right, I don't have any...
______________________________________

Later in the day...

Location - Haneoka Girls Academy

Hina's POV

School was done for the day, and the next stop was the Talent Agency. I finished all of my student council work, and I was eager to grab my guitar and play with everyone. While I was getting my stuff together, someone waited for me by the entrance. It was Maya, the drummer of Pastel*Palettes, and a good friend.

"Hina-san, hi there." She said.

"Oh, Maya-chan. What's up?" I asked.

"We're at the agency today, right? I figured we'd go together." Maya suggested.

"You do? Haha, sounds good to me!" I said while my eyes are beginning to light up. Going somewhere by myself isn't exactly boppin'.

And with that, the two of us walked to the Talent Agency. As we made our way over there, I've taken a look at the keychain (Y/N) got me. Maya couldn't help but notice this.

"Is that a new keychain? It looks nice." She said.

"Haha, thanks. Someone got it for me-" I said, then covered my mouth. Probably should not have said that.

"Someone got it for you? Who?" Maya asked. She's starting to become curious.

"Umm... a boy named (Y/N) (L/N)." I slowly answered.

"A boy?!" Maya exclaimed. "How did you meet this boy?"

"At the... meet-and-greet a while back..." I replied.