Niall Imagine!

A/N: Melanie is a random name i picked out, so yeah.

“Mel, let’s go!” my boyfriend Niall yelled from the front door. We were going baby clothes shopping for our son. “Niall! You would be this slow if you were 7 months pregnant too.” I said. I slid on a pair of flip flops and locked the door behind me. First we went to the mall because there are lots of baby stores and there. We decided that his room would be light green and brown. I also needed to get some new clothes, everything I had was getting too small. We first went into target, we  bought a high chair and a stroller. Then we went to a new store called ‘Joe Fresh’ that was once only in canada but now is in the UK. We went into there and into the baby section. I instantly fell inlove. “Ohh Niall! Look at this onesie, and these pajama’s are so cute. And slippers, we need slippers, lots of slippers. Plus a beanie to keep his head warm, he is due in January, and uncle harry will love it.” I gushed picking up and throwing everything I saw in our cart. I picked up some more onesies, they were so damn cute.”Melanie? Can we get him this?” Niall said. Holding up a white shirt with a four leaf clover and it said “I’m lucky.” I ran over to him and picked it up and threw it in our cart, then he brought another one up, it said ‘lock up your daughters’ i giggled uncontrollably, “Of course we can Ni.” i said laughing. After that we went to the paint store and got a light green and a dark brown. We were painting three walls green and one brown. Then we went to  a department store and got a change table, a crib and a dresser. After that i was really craving something chocolatly so we went to the frozen yogurt store and i got chocolate yogurt with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce. We then drove to ikea and got some cute curtains and a mobile. They had some nice baby toys there so we got some. Then we went to baby’s r us and got some toys.

When we got back home I literally fell onto the couch. I was so tired. I looked over at Niall who was quietly in the kitchen, not eating or making something, just looking out the window, not humming or singing like usual. Then I realized he was really quiet today, he didn’t talk in the car and would really only talk to me if he needed to. “Hey Ni? Is everything okay, you’ve been pretty quiet today?” “Yeah everything is fine Mel.” he said. I walked over to him and  placed his hand on my stomach. “Niall, please tell me what is wrong?” i said looking into his eyes.”He let out a loud sigh ”it’s just, what if I’m a bad father, I have never done anything like this, yeah I looked after lux when she was a baby but that was 10 years ago, I’m not regretting this but what if I am a bad daddy, what if I mess up on everyt-” I stop him from talking my hugging him. “Niall you will be the most perfect daddy in the whole entire world, I know it. ” He gave me a kiss before saying “lets go get his room done.

2 months later I was laying in a hospital bed with my newborn baby Patrick in my arms. A small tear slid down my cheek, I looked up at Niall who was holding the video camera, my mom took the camera from him so he could see him. He gave me a kiss and looked at patrick. “He is perfect, he is so so perfect.” Niall said a tear sliding down his cheek.