The boy's reaction to finding out you're pregnant

Harry: You’re scared to tell him, he has everything sorted out in his life…you’re afraid a baby will ruin everything he’s achieved…the only solution that you could think of is to run away and raise your child on your own. The chance to run away finally comes as Harry and the boys need to go to an interview, you quickly pack your bags by tossing your belongings into them, you feel the tears rolling down your cheeks as you pack. You finish and hurry to the door, you reach for the door-knob but someone is already opening it from the other side, the door opens and Harry is standing in front of you “babe what’s wrong?” he asks “this-this just isn’t working” you blurt out “what do you mean, tell me what’s wrong” he says grabbing your waist and pulling you close, you look up into his beautiful, serious, green eyes and sigh “i was going to leave you Harry” you admit “why, don’t you love me?” “it’s because i love you i need to leave, because i-i’m pregnant and i don’t want the baby to affect your work” “babe did you just say your pregnant?” you just nodd “i’m going to be a daddy?” you nodd again, your surprised he looks overjoyed, he lets go of you and runs into the hallway screaming “(Y/N) IS PREGNANT, I’M GOING TO BE A DAD WHOOO WHOOO!!!” 

Louis: You nervously wait for Louis to come home to tell him the news the doctor gave you today, you haven’t been feeling well so that’s why you went for a check-up. “(Y/N) babe i’m back” he says “i’m in here” you hear his footsteps get louder and before you know it he is standing in the doorway “how was the doctors, do you know why your sick?” you take a deep breath “i um, i was never sick…the reason i felt like that for is because i ehem, i’m pregnant” it was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes “really?” he says with a huge smile across his face, your relieved and you nood in excitement “your having a baby” he yells then picks you up and spins you around laughing, you laugh to, he puts you down and his face is full of love, the next thing you knew is you felt his hand gently touch your stomach, you look down and he gets on his knees and places his ear against your belly button, you laugh because it tickles a bit, you stay in this position for a long time 

Liam: “Liam i’m pregnant!!!” you exclaim “WHAT, SINCE WHEN?” “i don’t know, i just did the test today” you explain “Oh my goodness, i need to tweet this, wait no, babe lets do a twitcam together, we can both tell it to the world!” he says getting his laptop, you shrug your shoulders and go sit next to him, the twit cast begins “hi guys i’m here with my amazing girlfriend (Y/N) and guess what…I FOUND OUT I’M GOING TO BE A DAD ISN’T THAT GREAT???”

Zayn: Your parents just kicked you out so you went to your boyfriends Zayn’s place, you knock on the door and he answers “hi babe” he notices you’ve been crying “come in and tell me why” he says moving aside to let you in “my parents kicked me out” you say fighting back the tears, he hugs you “how come?” he says kissing the top of your head “because i told them that i’m pregnant” Zayn breaks away shocked “what?” he says “i’m pregnant Zayn…with your baby” you repeat, he doesn’t say anything “you know what i’m just going to go” you say gathering your things as the tears form in your eyes, before you reach the door Zayn pulls you near his body by your arm “your not going anywhere” he says just before he leans in for a passionate kiss. 

Niall: “Babe your eating more than me lately, slow down” he says putting down his fork “i’m so hungry” you explain “and i have an excuse to eat so much” you say “oh yeah what’s that?” he asks, you pause…oh no your going to need to tell him now “uhh, this is really good” you say trying to change the subject “no don’t try that, tell me your excuse” you sigh and explain “because i’m feeding two, i’m pregnant” Niall smiles “good excuse” he laughs, you feel relived.