Unordinary Useless Part 6

Elaine's Pov:

Dorm Room 10:00  PM

Elaine Laid in her bed with the covers over her head blushing Thinking of John, She then heard the door to her dorm room open, she knew it was John No one else has the key. She heard footsteps coming towards her room she quickly hid under he blanked, she heard the door knob twist open "Elaine I brought Food Its Getting Cold' John Said Quietly, She Then sheepishly replied "Ok" She then heard him quietly close the door and walk back down the hallway, She Slowly got and got dressed into some pajamas, Once she was dressed she made her way into the kitchen and saw a bag with a "FIVE GUYS" Logo  on it, Elaine grabbed the bag assuming it was hers she looked and wondered why would John ever get food for her. She Then Looked across to the living room and saw John Watching TV While Snuggled up in a blanket, She thought to herself that he looked cute cuddled up in that blanket, she then shuddered and blushed. "JJJ-JJohn wwhy did u bbuy me FFFood?"Elained asked hesitantly  "I  thought You might be hungry" John Stated "Thank u John" Elaine said as she ate her food after elaine finished her meal she got up and walked over to  the couch and plopped her self right next to John. She watched as John moved over to give her some more room. Elaine Got comfortable and watched the show with John.  After A while John Noticed Elaine was shivering and rapped the blanked around her. Elaine blushed but accepted and scooted closer to John Untill they were touching. After a while they bolth fell asleep on the couch and Elaine unconsciously Snuggled Up To him.

I Hope Yall enjoyed this chapter please Dont Forget To Vote