3 - hot sex and name calling

They ran to the slytherin room as moans and noises were so used to being heard nobody took notice anymore. Ivy snuck Cedric into their dorm and bedroom making sure he was out of sound length to hear the password. After getting into the room, they immediately kicked a squealing Pansy out of their room. "Muffliato" Cedric created a spell barrier around the room before carrying on, "This way I can hear the effect I have on you", "Please shutup and touch me." She snapped, and Cedric waisted no time and ripped her clothes off in the moment, not realising that it meant she had no uniform. His eyes explored every detail on her body as his hands also explored, squeezing at her boobs and gripping at her thighs. "Mmm your so hot" He mumbled, before falling to his knees and spreading her legs.

He teased her letting his fingers run up and down her vagina as his tongue swirled at her entrance, she whimpered and begged but he let her lay there, watching her beg for him to please her. "im going to make your cum drip down my fingers" he whispered, before quickly and without warning sliding his fingers into her vagina, twisting and swirling them inside her making her wriggle and moan. "Good girl" He groaned, slipping out his fingers to grip onto her thighs which were trying to close at the overwhelming sensations and open them. He let his tongue lick up her before letting his tongue slither in and out of her, making her whimper and wriggle but all he did was pull her body closer to his mouth, letting his breath travel to her clit. "I want you." He moaned, "Your gonna have to wait darling" He said, before speeding up, making her throb even more. "Please." He chuckled, before standing up.

"Get up and take these off for me" He stood up as she fell onto her knees. She bit onto his belt sliding it out of the buckle and sliding it off. She slid her hand up his erection, before undoing his button. He slid his pants off of his ankles and chucked them to the side, before she took off his pants with her teeth as well. "Thats my girl" He groaned, as his erection showed now and Ivy gasped, "Mm like what you see. Get on that fucking bed." She immediately did what he said and layed herself down on the now messy bed. He yanked her thighs so she was nearly hanging off the bed. He teased her, letting his dick press up against her entrance before sliding it up her clit, repeating it until Ivy was screaming and begging for him. He placed her down on the bed and lined his erection against her entrance, and sliding it in. He moaned, as did she. He sped up every push until Ivy was screaming his name and arching her back.

She was now his plaything. He rubbed her clit with her thumb, pumping in and out of her, leaning over her body and letting his mouth connect hers, immediately forcing his tongue entrance to fight for dominance with hers. There tongues slid in and out of eachothers mouths as he fucked her mercilessly. She tilted her head back and he took opportunity to kiss her body, leaving hickeys all over her. He reached her boobs where he sucked on them like a toddler and kissed them, "im nearly there" She blurted out, due to her staggered breathing and moaning. He slid out of her and replaced it with his fingers again, watching them pump in and out, until ribbons of her cum where dripping down his large, olive tonned fingers. She let out a big breath and let her whole body slump. He leant over her limp body and licked every last bit of her cum off his fingers before she slipped off her bed and knelt below him, licking up his erection to his tip where she kissed it without warning as he let out a quick, short breath of shock. "yes good girl."

She took in his length and let her throat pump at his tip, gagging. He moaned and groaned until he caved, where Ivy had pointed his dick at her chest. His ribbons of cum dripping down her perky breasts and her slim, curved waist. She slid her fingers over it and returned the energy by staying on her knees but cleaning herself up whilst mainting eye contact. After they both said byes and gave eachother a kiss, before he snuck back out and the spell wore off. She shoved on a comfy but stylish tracksuit before walking to the common room. She sat down next to the group who were sat on one of the sofas, "Hey guys" Pansy winked and Draco scoffed, "Slut", Ivy double took Malfoy in confusion, how did he know?. "What?" He rolled his eyes and moaned and dry humped the air mockingly. She rolled her eyes, "Your just jealous i get more bitches then you." "SLAGGG" He yelled at her, "Shut up."

Blaise added in, "Hes kind of right. You did just kinda meet him." She shrugged, but really that hurt. He was right tho.. was she a slag?? She went back to her room, getting into Pansys king sized bed. Obviously. Marinating over their words before tiring herself to sleep.

too early?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️