𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 (Simon Kalivoda)

𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢
𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰:𝔖𝔪𝔲𝔱
𝔓𝔯𝔫𝔰:𝔖𝔥𝔢/ℌ𝔢𝔯
𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱:1180

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:
_______________________________________

It was 8:30pm and I was with Simon at the grocery store while he worked because he gave me the offer and because I had nothing else too do so I took it and I came with him. I was currently sat on the end of the conveyor belt watching as he bagged the customers I smiled before someone grabbed my shoulder hinting for me too get off so he could put his items on "oh sorry here let me get out of your way." I said kind of embarrassed, he shook his head "hey dont worry about it." Wow. He was cute.

"Hey your cute could I get your number?" He asked I could see Simon's head perk up and look in my direction from the corner of my eye. "Uhhh su-." I began before being cut of by Simon grabbing my arm "Y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded "uhh I'm sorry I'll catch up with you later." I said apologising to the customer he looked at me annoyed but simon wanted to talk so he would just have to suck it up.

Simon dragged me into the disabled toilets "what is the matter with you?" He asked in a very annoyed tone I was quite taken aback because of how aggressive he was being "what do you mean I havent do anything." He scoffed throwing his head back and rolling his eyes "god I brought you here to help me and the first thing you fucking do is flirt with my customers." I felt bad because that wasnt my intentions and plus the guy came onto me first.

"HEY! dont fucking blame me he came onto me first!" I whisper yelled he annoyingly shrugged his shoulders "slut..." he whispered under his breath my head perked up "uh I'm sorry what the fuck did you just call me?!?" I spoke pushing him into the wall "I called you a slut." He said bluntly with a smirk "excuse me?? I am not a slut. Just cuz a guy came onto me I'm suddenly a slut well fuck you simon kalivoda!" I shouted at him and he just laughed "oh? So this is funny to you?" He nodded in response "yes I find it mildly hilarious." He spoke and I stepped back letting my self hit the sink and he began stepping forward pretty much towering over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked rolling my eyes but before I could say anything u felt him press his soft lips against mine but it was rough and I pushed him off "What the hell dude!" I exclaimed "what I'm doing what you have always wanted." I scoffed and shook my head before pausing I then looked at him before attacking his lips again I did want this. I have always wanted this like he said.

He then grabbed the back of my legs and sat me on the sink and he began leaving soft kisses down my neck I threw my head back slightly giving him more accsess I felt him smirk against my neck. "You like that?" He asked whispering in my ear my breathe hitched "i- yes." I responded he then began lowering himself and pulled down my leggings.

He started kissing up my thighs making his way to my heat my breathing started staggering and I began gripping the sides of the sink "f-fuck Simon keep g-going."' I moaned out loud he then moved my panties to the side and attached his lips to my clit I began moaning trying not to be too loud bc I didnt want the whole store to hear me until simon spoke "let it out love it's ok." He started working his way around my pussy he shoved his tongue inside of me making me almost scream out in pleasure but I bit down on my lip to hold it all back "f-fuck I'm gonna c-cum." He made eye contact with me and had a stern look in his eyes. He took his tongue out causing me to whimper "not yet your not." He said seductively before pulling me off of the sink and bending me over it "I say when u get to cum not you, me." He said as he pulled on my hair making pur backs touch eachother "o-okay I'm s-sorry."

He then began unbuckling his belt my breathing increased I began gripping the sink tighter again he then grabbed the sides of my ass and lined himself up with my entrance and pushed him self into me causing me to let out a gasp and a moan "fuck..." I whispered. He then began thrusting into me I then looked into the mirror to see what he was doing to me. He was looking down at what he was doing with a smirk on his face and he was gripping the sides of my ass.

He then took one hand off of my ass and brought it under my stomach and then put his finger against my clit and began circling it and my mouth formed an O shape I couldn't help but moan "a-ahh shit fuck simon i-im gonna cum." I said as I put my head back and my eyes rolling to the back of my head my legs became numb and began shaking I bit my lip trying to hold back the pleasurable scream that was about to come out of my mouth "come on doll let it all out." Simon whispered in my ear. that's all I needed and then I released all over him my juices and cum absolutely covering his dick.

Not long after simon released on my back "s-shit that was so fucking good." He spoke before pulling his trousers and boxers up, and then sliding his shirt on and I did the same "yeah it really was and whilst we are on the subject why did u get all jealous and shit?" I asked and he frowned before speaking "because your mine doll. No-one elses just mine. All mine." Shivers filled my back and goosebumps covered my legs and arms.

God he is so hot. I thought to myself.

He then grabbed my hand and led us both out of the bathroom and all we hot was frowns and weird looks and my face went completely red yet simon was stood there with a smile on his face I then hit him on the arm and he grabbed my back and put my head on his chest trying to hide my embarrassment.

Ahhh fuck... I whispered to myself. We were busted.
_______________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry i havent updated in a while I'm gonna try and update more b4 i go back to school and during school cuz why not Haha but i hope u enjoyed this wasnt my best but it was fun to right. Stay horny bitches. 🤪🤞🏻