Chapter fourteen

"Bella! Stop speeding your going to get us killed," I said to bella with wide eyes as she turned a corner very fast

"Bella! Stop speeding your going to get us killed," I said to bella with wide eyes as she turned a corner very fast. I had no clue why she needed to see Jake so bad and why she was being like this.

"I need to see him, river. I need to see if he's okay," Bella said as she drove faster. I grabbed into the side of the door and held on.

Once we got to jakes house Bella jumped out of the car. I got out and followed her to the door. Bella knocked on the door as billy opened the door.

"Bella, river," billy said as he looked over us. He gave me a small smile, which I returned. He looked back over to Bella.

"I need to see him," Bella said ignoring His greeting. I frowned at her. She could of atleast said hi.

"He's not in," billy said. They were talking about Jake. Bella looked at him and sighed.

"Look I'm sorry, I really need to see him," Bella said as she walked passed him. I looked at her with wide eyes and went with her. I turned back to billy who had called out to Bella.

"I'm sorry billy," I said as I turned back to him. I went to move again, but he stopped me.

"Be careful," he said as he turned around. I looked at him confused. I turned back around and walked to jakes room. Bella had just walked in. Jake was sleeping.

I looked over to Bella who was looking at him.

"See. He's fine, let's go now," I said as I walked back over to the door. I looked back at Bella to see her looking out the window. I looked up as well.

It was Sam. Well, Sam and the other guys I met at the bonfire. I looked back at Bella to see her looking at them with an unreadable expression. She walked out the back door and over to them. I followed her.

"Bella!" I called out. What the hell is she doing. I looked up to see Sam looking at us. Well, me. With wide eyes. I knew we shouldn't be here. If was a feeling, like something bad ass going to happen.

"What did you do!" Bella yelled at Sam. "What did you do to him!" Bella yelled again as she pushed Sams chest.

"Hey!" One of guys yelled.

"Bella!" I yelled at her. She had no right to touch him.

"Easy!" Sam said to one of the guys. He was looking at Bella with an angry expression. I didn't blame him. I would be mad at her too. I was standing close to Bella, a bit behind her.

"He didn't want this!" Bella yelled. Looking at Sam and the other guys.

"Bella stop!" I said, but was ignored.