Chapter nine

I sat in bed with my thoughts

       I sat in bed with my thoughts. Bella had been out of it since the incident with Jacob, calling him everyday. Billy said that he had mono but Bella being Bella doesn't believe him.

Sam hasn't called either...or texted or even stoped by. I don't know how to feel anymore. First he says he likes me and then he leaves and doesn't say anything. There's this feeling in my heart, almost like it's breaking being about from him.

All of a sudden Bella came into my room.

"Will you come to check in Jake with me please, I don't really want to go alone," she said as she looked down and back up at me. I gave her a nod.

"Yeah, just give me a second to get dressed and I'll be done. Wait for me in the car?" I asked. She nodded and walked out. I got dressed fairly quick. It was pouring outside, but that wasn't knew around here.

Once I had in the outfit I looked back into the corner of the room. I had sat sams jacket down after I came home and haven't touched it since. I sighed as I walked over to it and put it on. This is as close as I was going to get to him, it still smelt like him.

Her outfit. (The green flannel/ jacket is Sam's, the one that he gave her"

 (The green flannel/ jacket is Sam's, the one that he gave her"

I walked downstairs and got into the car.

"Do you think he really had mono," Bella asked me. I looked over at her and sighed.

"I really don't know Bella, but if billy said he did then he most likely does because why would billy lie," I said. Bella looked over at me and nodded. I gave her a small smile and looked out the window.

"I forgot to ask you, who's jacket is that," Bella asked. I looked over at her as a small blush came onto my cheeks.

"It's, um, Sams," I whispered.

"Sam U'ley?" Bella questioned loudly. I let out a small laugh and nodded. She looked over at me with a small smile.

"When did that happen," she asked.

"I don't really know, I don't even think we are anything, I want us to be, but I don't think he feels for me that way," I said as I played with the ends of the jacket.