Chapter 3! [Not Rewritten]

Y/n: K-K-King of Hell?~
Y/n knew, at this moment, that they'd fucked up.

Lucifer: Did I stutter? I am the king, you, you are my peasant servant~ Now, tell me what,-just what, -is the meaning of this confrontation?

Y/n: I-Uh~ I-... I came here, to, I DON'T KNOW-YOUR MAJESTY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!~
Y/n pathetically bowed before Lucifer's feet.

Lucifer: Oh-You-Poor, Pathetic, Little-Demon...
Lucifer grinned with just how entertaining this demon is, he should just make him his servant, ha! Yeah~ That sounds about right~

Lucifer: Hey, how about you do something for me~

Y/n: Ye-Yes? Your majesty?

Lucifer: I want you to kill a certain amount of demons, before reporting back to me.
Lucifer raised an eyebrow mischievously.

Y/n: Wait, may I ask why? I can do it, but why'd you want demons dead?
Y/n got a little bit comfortable.

Lucifer: Simple! Because I want you to! Now, get going! Go kill some demons!
Lucifer didn't have any certain plan for this demon, but he'd work it out eventually...

Y/n got up and teleported away hurriedly, as to not upset the King of Hell.

Y/n sighed, they decided they had to kill some, wait... Lucifer didn't say how many! Y/n decided to just kill a bunch! Like, they guess, around a few hundred? Y/n looks around at their surroundings, it was Pentagram City, they could tell because of a sign planted on the side walk, this ring of Hell seems to have a wide variety of demons, maybe these are the sinners? That probably means these guys have done plenty of terrible things. Y/n sharpens their limbs, and turns into their eldritch form, their arms extend out, and a wall of shadows forms behind them. Y/n blitzed the demons that were staring at them, chopping off their heads, they didn't even get to see their faces before they chopped their heads off.

Y/n noticed around a few dozen demons pour into the streets, it seems this part of the city belonged to an overlord...

Y/n was soaring across the streets, heads were flying behind them, and Y/n eventually ran into a tougher demon, the demon was the first one to not die in one quick motion, so Y/n focused a bit and made the demon a part of their shadows, for no particular reason other than to get rid of him. The demon suddenly was covered in black flames and was pulled into a pool of shadows, the portal closed and Y/n was left standing alone in the middle of a bloody street, they looked around and saw a helicopter in the distance, Y/n decided that adding a few to the kill count wouldn't hurt~

Y/n crouched down, crushing the concrete below them, and sprung into the sky like superman or something~ The helicopter was thrusted down into the ground in less than a second, Y/n had smited the helicopter into oblivion...