Chapter 5! [Not Rewritten, Death ⚠️]

[∆Lil-Nas X enters hell...∆] [Probably something that someone's already done here~ Heh~]

The yelling of guards can be heard, as the special angel kept its slaughtering going~

Guards: Focus fire! (Agh!) [Angel! Watch out!] {What is this thing!?} *Die!*
A group of a dozen guards can be seen getting taken down by the special angel.

The angel was about to swing its mace once more, but when it reappeared, its swing was stopped by a hand~

~~~

The hand belonged to a modified guard suit, mechanical, no life. Being controlled by Artificial Intelligence.

The M-guard is/has an Artificially controlled Intelligence, the AI moves the suit of armor according to where it might be needed, either to attack or save a life

The M-guard is/has an Artificially controlled Intelligence, the AI moves the suit of armor according to where it might be needed, either to attack or save a life. M-guards are only used for taking down overlords and are the most physically strongest of all of the guards. M-guards usually aren't used for combat in an Extermination but can be ordered to take down targets that prove to be too much for a guard squad. M-guards can burst through the city's streets at a max velocity of "120 MPH."

~~~

The M-guard was still a foot or two shorter than the angel, but that doesn't make it weaker. The shockwave from the robotic hand and the mace of the angel sent whiplashes of air flying everywhere.

~~~

{"It's" is a contraction, meaning a shorter form of "it is" or "it has." (Example: It's going to rain.) (Example: It's already rained.)"Its" is a possessive pronoun meaning, "belonging to it," or a "quality of it" (Example: The carrier lost its license.) or (Example: Its color is red.)}

[∆Thank you for reading, you'll learn too~∆]

~~~

The angel struggled to push the hand of the M-guard down for a moment. The M-guard placed a second hand on the mace and pulled it out of the angel's hand. The angel used the other mace and swung at the M-guard, but the swing was stopped by the mace that the M-guard recently acquired.

The M-guard's systems whirred and buzzed as it tried to push the other mace away from the angel's hand.

The M-guard and special angel can be seen from a distance, the M-guard with a mace is below the angel with a mace, both maces are locked in a power struggle, but from here, another special guard can be seen laying on a rooftop about 150 meters away from the fight, a modified sniper laying on the edge of the building. Two guards behind him watch his back while he gets a shot at the special angel.