Chapter 2.

Kayla's POV

"So, Hi!" Chloe came in hugging me lightly.

"Hey, so come on sit down" I said with a smile, straightning out my jeans,

"Kay."

"So, What do you usually do when you're at home, 'cuz you know, you live on your own" She said swaying her hands as she talked.

"I just go out, do something, or hang out with some friends, but that's just a one time thing, I don't have that much friends." I said my voice drifting of.

"Oh my gosh, but, that must be terrible though, you live on your own, haven't got a lot of friends and there's nothing really to do!" 

"Yeah  but I get used to it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hm, yeah, so why don't we go outside, lets to cinema or something?" Her voice getting high at the end showing she was asking a question.

"Yeah okay, but what shall we watch?" I said excitedly.

"Life of Pi!!" 

"Ok lets go!" I said grabbing my loose, backpack.

She followed me and we decided to walk there since it wasn't that far.

"So," Chloe started to say as we started walking. "When you said you hung out with a lot of friends, do you have like, a really close best friend?" She asked me as I started to shove my hands into my pockets, twisting them inside.

"Naa, I just have friends, they all have their own best friend," 

"Oh, so were friends right?" She said,

"No. I'm just walking to the cinema with you and i've let you come over because I hate you so much." I said sarcastically while giving her a light shove.

"Oh shut up." She said chuckling.

I laughed a little with her as we walked.

We walked closer to the cinema, already smelling the popcorn, and nachos..

We opened the double doors as  wind blew in our face.

I tried not to look at Chloe that much, as she had a One Direction top on, It seemed as if Niall just kept staring at me as she moved.

"Hi, 2 tickets to Life Of Pi please." Chloe said interupting my thoughts.

The woman handed us out tickets and politely asked for us to pay.

After we paid we went over to get some popcorn. We took our time because they adverts were probably gonna go on forever.

"Shall we get one large and share it?" Chloe asked.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"One large, sweet popcorn please, with Pepsi and" Chloe looked at me to see what I wanted to drink.

"Fanta." I said looking at her.

We got our popcorn and drinks and paid, we walked over to the woman to check our tickets and were allowed through. As we walked little bits of popcorn fell from the packet.

"Oy, watch it." I said grabbing some popcorn and flicking it at her face.

"Hey!" She squealed, but she couldn't throw anything because she had quite a lot on her hands, so, she got the packet and sprinkled some on me.

"Oh my gosh!" I said as we both laughed, Wiping of popcorn of me.

We turned our heads to see the manager and we were afraid he was going to tell us of for throwing popcorn around, We ran, to the sign which said, 'Life Of Pi'