Chapter 1.

He grabbed my shoulders as he pushed me up against the wall. We smiled at each other, and he kissed me roughly on my lips. We both smiled into the kiss, hearing a knock on the door. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. 

We ran to the bed and slid in pretending we were sleeping, 

"Guys?" Zayn whisper shouted. "Oh." He said realising we were asleep. 

Me and Niall stood up and giggled quietly. 

"Ok, we need to go sleep now." I said while yawning and sretching my legs.

"Alright, but not before this." He said while pulling a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Night." We said at the same time, and drifted of...

I woke up, heart beating, 

Another Dream. Another dream about him.

Niall Horan.

Ever since he became in this boyband, One Direction. I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's been two years. We broke a couple of weeks after he was formed with the boys, one of the most depressing times of my life.

I woke up all sweaty due to the dream, I got up and mentally prepared myself to feel the coldness rush through my feet as they hit the floor. 

I walked to my white, cream wardrobe and opened up to see a Purple 'Keep Calm and Carry On' hoodie, some black, comfy jeans, and an over the shoulder, white shirt with a black crown in the middle.

I took it and slung it over my arm and headed towards the shower.

Taking my morning gown and my pyjamas of one by one, I walked into the shower and put the water on to warm it up, as I waited, I tapped my fingers onto the sink humming 'Give your heart a break'.

Walking into the shower, I bent my stomach to let the hot water travel down my back, causing goose bumps as I moved. 

I picked up the 'Strawberry bubblegum' Shower gel and massaged it through my body, while shortly after, picking up my 'Apple' scented shampoo and massaging my scalp, hoping to clear all the bad memories of everything. Unfortunatly, that can't even happen if I tried, the only bad memories I have are about Niall. About how he just left me like that. I started to feel stress and depression, I had to see a therapist because he was everywhere so often. 

I rinsed myself once more and got out, feeling the hot summer air pass along my depressing, wet face.

Grabbing some underwear, I slid them on carefully, careful so I won't tangle them up as I put them on. I let my legs dry a little so i could put my skinny jeans on comfortably, as I did that, I put on my bra and shirt. Sliding my jeans on, I got a hairbrush that I placed next to the sink, and brushed through my tangled hair., clipping a tiny strand of hair to the side, letting it dry naturally.

I brushed my teeth, and ate a mint to cool everything all of. 

I sat in my beanbag thankful that I finally finished with everything so I could now watch TV, when I realised I had breakfast to prepare for myself, I live on my own, since i'm old enough, I have a pretty big house. (Picture on the side) It's quite fancy, the care home I lived in gave me that house, since they payed for it because someone wanted to foster me but I was old enough to live on my own so they got it for me.

I switched the TV of and headed downstairs, to be greeted by the blinded light coming from the window. I closed the blinds, but still quite a lot of light reflected through. 

I switched on the small TV on the walls, and 'MTV' was what was on, since that's what I last watched.

"We will be right back, after the break". Is what first blasted through the newly, sounded speakers as I switched the TV on.