Chapter 3

Darling

Fuck! I’m going to lose! You take a quick look at them and count how many are left. You spit blood, before taking a deep breath.

Six more left. “You bitch!” You dodge all of their attacks as they attack you, but you’re losing strength and your body feels heavy.

You did your hardest not to get more bruises, as you are the President of your school and must maintain a positive image.

After being kicked in the stomach, you slump back, wincing in pain and attempting to regain your equilibrium since the kick caught you off guard.

“Fuck!” You groan, holding your stomach. I’m starting to lose consciousness, but I have to fight them.

You pauses for a while, closing your eyes and control your breathing, before going back to attack but you're dizziness makes you unable to fight them anymore.

You stand still, feeling that anytime soon you'll collapse, and then someone’s hand wrapped around your waist for support.

You turn to face him, who is looking intently at the six surviving men with whom you were battling.

As you stared at him, you began to ask, “Who-,” but before you could finish, he stated causing you to gasped in surprise, “What are you doing to my Darling?” He looks at them with dark gaze.

Huh? Darling? Who the fuck is this guy? “H-huh? Isn’t that Mikey?”

“Y-yeah, you’re right, we’re fucked up, the invincible Mikey is here, we have to retreat this guy is dangerous.”

Before they could sprint away, the other guy he was with beaten them up. You’re discreetly amused by how strong he is as you watch him beat the six guys at once. The tattoo on his temple is what first drew your eyes.

“You shouldn’t wonder this late night.” The person by your side said as your attention was drawn to the tattooed guy battling them.

You turn to face him, only to see that the uniform he was wearing was the same as Takemichi’s. 

As you fought to break free from his clutches, you said, “Y-you right.” You laugh awkwardly.

“What is your name?” he asked, leaving you perplexed as to why he would ask. You don't know if you should tell your name. “Y/N.” you were hesitant but you replied anyway.

After hearing your name, he nodded and smiled. You just look at him confused.

“Y/N, from now on, you’re my Darling, okay?” Your mouth gapes open as you look at him, astonished and perplexed.

What the hell is with this guy?

You simply gaze at him, speechless, as you are stunned by what he just said. “You’re going to scare her, Mikey.”

When the tattooed guy had completed taking care of the six thugs, he approached with a satisfying smirk curve on his lips.

“I’m not trying to scare her, Ken-chin. As I already stated, she is now my Darling.” As the guy he named Ken-chin, sighed in defeat before looking at you.

“As you’ve heard, you’re now his Darling; perhaps he’ll be looking for you from now on; can we get your school’s address?”

What?! What the fuck?!

As it seems unbelievable, you tried to comprehend everything. You didn’t know what kind of shit that you were into.

As they only stare at you waiting fo your response. Since they help you it leaves you no choice and feel owe to them.

You tell them your school and warned them to not go there; of course your school is free from delinquents, and thinking it was just their prank, and they are not serious about it.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Darling.” He said waving his hand and smiled before taking their leave.

You were astonished but you are able to exclaimed hoping they heard it, “I told you to not go in my School you bunch of shit!”

You cover your mouth with your palm after exclaiming it as it echoed around the place, embarrassed if anyone hears you. So much happened today, the only thing you can do is to sigh.

“Hey, Y/N, are you listening to me?” you blink when you hear Chifuyu calling you.

Last night, after what happened you couldn’t sleep well, afraid that the two of them was serious and you hope they’re not.

“Are you still worried about your younger brother?” he asked causing you to sigh, as you turn to look at him.

“Yeah, but I found him last night, and finally I got the address where he was living now.” You replied to him, as you rested your head on your desk, feeling so stressful.

After encountering the two delinquents, you use your time last night, looking for him and it takes you only one hour.

Thanks to one of his friend Akkun, when you were walking you saw Akkun on the barber shop, you don't know why he's being there but you just thought that maybe he's having a part time job and there, you got his address.

“Well, that’s good for you,” he remarked, but you two were taken aback when your and lifted your head up when secretary abruptly open the door harshly of office.

She informed you that there were delinquents on the premises. And they were looking for someone.

After realizing what is going on, you abruptly take a stand and dash forward.

You already knew who they might be. You sensed Chifuyu following you, and as you were heading where they are you silently prayed it wasn’t them.

  As you finally got to see the delinquents the secretary was talking about, what you just thought is right, the guy claiming you as his Darling, and he’s with this tattooed guy.

Damn it, they actually came.

“Dar-,” before he could finish what he was about to say, you cut him off by saying. “Not here, follow me.”

You said that in hushed tones, you walk taking the lead as they followed you. You were thankful that there aren't much students around.

When you finally got inside the office, you locked the door and faced them.

“I missed you my Darling,” he suddenly greeted you causing you to frown.

Approaching to hug you, you tried to push him away, but then you just let him when Ken-chin darkened his gaze at you remembering how he took care the six guys last night at once, believing you may get folded by him. And there you let Mikey to high you.

“Mikey and Draken, how did you know her? What are you two doing here?” Chifuyu asked them leaving you perplexed as to how Chifuyu knew them. You furrowed your brows looking at him.

“As you can see Chifuyu, after we had our meeting yesterday night, we found her fighting some tough guys, and there, she is now Mikey’s Darling.”

You look at them while they converse, you were confused but later on you sigh as you’ve finally figured it out.

“Wait, Chifuyu do you know who they are? Meeting? Don’t tell me are you…?” you asked looking at him with a serious expression on your face but you couldn't finish it when Mikey said,

“What, you don’t know Darling that he is in fact a delinquent, when you two are, I supposed friends?”

You face Mikey, when he said you that. You switch your gaze to Chifuyu, saying, “Of course, I don’t know, because he is the Student Council Vice President.”