.𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5•"Well, I thought it meant nothing!"

•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5•
"Well, I thought it meant nothing!"

IT HAS BEEN a week since the whole Dean thing and he hasn't stopped. Whenever Jess and Scarlett would hang out at school, the diner, or even around Stars Hollow, he would scowl or even go as far as bumping into them on purpose.

At first Scarlett chose to ignore it, if he didn't get the attention he wanted he would stop, right? Wrong, it just made things worse. Rory started complaining about how Jess and Scarlett being together is the only thing he can talk about.

Dean even started hanging out with Rory more, in hopes that he would see what Jess and Scarlett was doing, even Lorelai started getting annoyed and she practically worships the ground that he walks on.

It was a sunny, warm Saturday morning when Scarlett had entered the diner a little later than usual. She walked through the diner doors and saw Jess with his nose in his book and Luke yelling at Taylor.

"Are they about to kiss?" Scarlett joked as Jess looked at her and smirked at the remark. "If Luke and Taylor were married, Taylor would poison his drink" Jess said. "Yeah and Luke would drink it" the both of them broke into a fit a laughter.

Meanwhile, outside the diner, Dean just glared at them through the window.

"Hey there, Dean" Lorelai said as she walked up to the diner. "Hey Lorelai" he greeted back not taking his eyes off the two. "Honey, what are you doing?" Lorelai asked unsure of what to say. "Why does she like hanging out with him? He's not a good guy" He complained turning to face Lorelai.

"He makes Scarlett happy, Dean" Lorelai confessed. "I think you should just leave them alone" she said when Rory walked up to the two of them. "Hi guys, what are you two talking about?" she asked peering into the diner windows to see what they were talking about. "Really Dean? This again?" she sighed. "Honestly, it's like you're obsessed with Scarlett!" she huffed as Dean got angrier by the second.

"Don't be ridiculous, Rory" he shot back as she scoffed. "Really? I'm the one being ridiculous? You're the one following them around like a lost puppy" she shouted loud enough for everyone in the diner to turn their heads including Jess and Scarlett.

When Scarlett saw what was happening she practically ran to the door to see what was going on.

"Oh just shut up, Rory!" he shouted as Lorelai gasped. "I'm sorry I-" he stuttered but was cut of by Scarlett. "Just leave, Dean" she sighed, going over to hug Rory who had went silent, appalled by the way Dean was acting.