Chapter 15: He is not Normal

Bai Xinyu looked at him with straight eyes, warning him with his eyes not to do anything.

   Yu Fengcheng came over as if he didn’t see it, he rubbed his hands together, following Feng Dongyuan’s example and squeezed Bai Xinyu’s thighs.

   “Ah...” Bai Xinyu cried out, it didn’t really hurt much, it just hurt, he just wanted to scare Yu Fengcheng away.

   Yu Fengcheng did not let go of his hand as thoughtfully as Feng Dongyuan did, instead he squeezed it vigorously and said with an open mind, “Is that so?”

   Feng Dongyuan nodded and said, “Yes, I have studied it, then I scraped my fist along the bile meridian like this and then knocked.”

   Yu Fengcheng smiled at Bai Xinyu and scraped his hard fist bone along his outer thigh, Bai Xinyu let out a cry, “Ahhhhhhhhhh.”

   Yu Fengcheng said innocently: “Bear with it, didn’t you hear what Dongyuan said, it doesn’t work unless it hurts.”

   Bai Xinyu said angrily: “You’re doing it on purpose, ouch...”

   Chen Jing came in through the door and said, “What are you doing, crying and wailing?”

   Feng Dongyuan laughed and said: “Sergeant, Xinyu’s leg hurts, let’s give him a massage.”

   Chen Jing came over and said, “That won’t do, he’s got a muscle strain, it’s not rheumatism, get up, I’ll do it.”

   The two men move out of the way, Chen Jing rolls up his sleeves, goes up and grabs one of Bai Xinyu’s legs, folds it over and presses it hard against his chest.

   Bai Xinyu continues to howl, “I won’t fucking press it!”

   Chen Jing said: “You haven’t exercised for a long time, when you exercise your muscles are prone to strain, this is the time to pull the tendons apart, I’ll make sure your legs don’t hurt too much tomorrow.”

   Bai Xinyu cried out: “I don’t want to be sore today either.” Not only did he feel pain, he felt quite humiliated, can’t anyone see how fucking obscene this pose is? What a bunch of naive and foolish little virgins!

   “Bear with me.” Chen Jing gives him a new leg, presses down hard.

   After putting Bai Xinyu in all sorts of weird positions and making him cry out, Chen Jing finally claps his hands together expressionlessly, pushes up his glasses and stood up, “Here, see if it’s better.”

   Bai Xinyu got up and moved around a bit, the soreness had really gone down, he was surprised and said: “Hey, it really doesn’t hurt much anymore?”

   Chen Jing grunted, “I’ll teach you all this slowly, listen carefully to what I say from now on, got it.”

   Da Xiong shouted: “Bravo, sergeant.”

   Everyone shouted along with a cheerful voice.

   Qian Liang was laughing, he didn’t even stop when the others were done laughing.

   Chen Jing said with a frown: “Qian Liang, what are you doing, have you twisted your hairpiece?”

   Qian Liang laughed and said: “No, sergeant, these are good moves but but there are a few positions, Hahaha, too much of that, hahaha.”