Chapter 11: Wiggle Wiggle

Yu Fengcheng’s dick looked like the size of a European or American bear, wiggled between his legs as he walked around, the locker room, which had been a bit noisy, fell silent, everyone around him was surreptitiously glancing at his bottom, it was a funny scene.

   Bai Xinyu was jealous and hated. When it comes to his appearance, Yu Fengcheng is unmistakable from head to toe, that handsome face, those beautiful pecs and abs, those long straight legs, even that thing is superior to the others, Bai Xinyu just can’t understand, what happened to him as a child to make him so sinister.

   Looking around the locker room, only Da Xiong can fight Yu Fengcheng, Da Xiong smiled and said: “Good for you, bro, I can’t believe it.”

   Yu Fengcheng hammers him on the shoulder, said with laughter: “Go wash up.”

   When Yu Fengcheng passed by Bai Xinyu, Bai Xinyu turned around violently, facing the locker, pretending to sort out his things, he was confident of his size, he had slept with so many beautiful women, at least he was a golden gun but as soon as Yu Fengcheng walking the birds, he was compared to the crap. That’s the problem with group showers, the part of a man’s body that he cares most about is usually covered by his trousers, when it’s exposed, there’s an inevitable comparison, some people feel smug, others feel so inferior they want to face the wall.

   Suddenly, a large hand slams against the locker door, the hand is well boned, the fingers are long and beautiful, the tendons attached to the fingers protrude visibly under the skin, it gives the impression of force, the neatly trimmed nails are a full, healthy colour.

   Bai Xinyu’s eyes caught a glimpse of the arm stretched out beside his head, he didn’t have to turn around, he knew it was Yu Fengcheng behind him, they were so close together, Bai Xinyu could even feel the heat radiating from his skin. He didn’t dare to move, he was afraid he might accidentally touch something he shouldn’t, the last time his bottom was on Yu Fengcheng’s thing, at least it was through his trousers, if they were to get “skin to skin”, how could he live with that in the future.

   Yu Fengcheng bent down slightly and whispered in his ear: “You’re still dawdling here, arguing that the shower is short, do you want to be kicked out with foam all over you later?”

   “Go now.” Bai Xinyu doesn’t even dare to turn his head back.

   Yu Fengcheng took the shampoo from his hand and said with a low smile: “Lend it to me.” And with that, he played with the shampoo in his hands and headed for the shower.

   Bai Xinyu felt like he could breathe at once.

   Feng Dongyuan whispered: “Xinyu, are you afraid of him?”

   Bai Xinyu said with a glare, “Nonsense, why should I be afraid of him.”

   Feng Dongyuan nodded, “He probably didn’t mean it this morning, you don’t have to be afraid of him, I feel that people are reasonable, he doesn’t look like a bad person.”

   Bai Xinyu looked at Feng Dongyuan, suddenly he felt that the boy was so innocent, did he not feel Yu Fengcheng’s aura which was directed at him?

   Qian Liang said with a big grin: “Go, go, go, time is running out.”

   A group of naked, half grown boys rushed into the shower, quickly taking over the showerhead and just as the water was turned on, several people screamed out, “OMG, cold water!”