jealous of the green ninja 🥷 =💚🟢

morr pov (the next day)

i see harumi waking up, morning sunshine i say she is confused for a minute and then looks around and then before i know it i get a big hurtful slap on my cheek ow!!!! i scream what was that for?!

rumis pov 

for making lloyd break up with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morro pov again

ugh is she still not over that?! i think.(still thinking) urika! i have an idea i will dress up like lloyd and act sorry and all romantic so that we be together hah! best plan ever!

MORRO!!!!!!!!. huh? oh it's rumi  she asking me in anger why i am in her room. it gives me an idea., i smirk and push her to the bed i put my knees over her so she can't move i use one of my hands which is obviously way huger than her hand and put it over both her hands then i use my other free hand and caress her cheek. rumi angrily bite my and ow!.

time skip to school

rumis pov 

i look around for lloyd so i can tell him the truth but i don't see him i get worried i look around the whole school,i asked everyone in the school i even asked the dean and the ninja  +their girlfriends but no luck i double check the whole school  still no luck out of breath i look outside the school and see the worst sight ever i was heart broken i saw...............