Harumi goes for an adventure

It was chilly outside due to the December weather.Harumi felt cold and stopped on a rooftop.Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and she got up and jumped on to a building rooftop.She looked behind her to check if the cost was clear and she saw...

"Lloyd?"Harumi muttered to herself.

"RUMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!IT'S COLD AND YOU COULD GET SICK!I'M GENUINELY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!COME BACK TO THE MONASTERY!"Lloyd yelled out to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?SHOULDN'T YOU BE TAKING CARE OF YOUR "NEW GIRLFRIEND"HAZEL?"Harumi yelled back.

"SHE ACTUALLY PASSED OUT AND MIGHT BE IN A COMA!WHEN I CAME TO TELL YOU THE NEWS,YOU WERE GONE,AND WHAT DID I FIND?YOUR RED FACE PAINT OPEN SO I FOLLOWED YOU TO CHECK IF YOU WERE OKAY AND HERE YOU ARE,YELLING AT ME!"Lloyd angrily replied.

Harumi was silent and looked down at the floor(of the roof{that should make sense sorry lol}).

Lloyd:"I'll tell you calmly,come back to the monastery or..."

"or what?"Harumi replied looking at him.

"OR...ur gonna get ignored by me"lloyd replied.

Harumi's face went pale hearing what lloyd had just said.

lloyd:"so,u gonna come or should I-"

"I'M COMING THERE'S NO NEED FOR THAT"said harumi .

time skip

harumi was asleep as lloyd adjusted the blanket over them.

do that again and I WON'T EVER TALK TO U,lloyd thought to himself

lloyd fell asleep in his gi and harumi had already taken off her face paint and makeup and was wearing black pjs that had a panda on the shirt and said"i'm cute"

you are cute lloyd thought to himself.he was so tired he didn't even realise he was stroking harumi's hair.

harumi woke up slightly to the feeling of her hair being played with and she smiled seeing lloyd play with her long white hair.She was startled when lloyd hugged her really tight and murmured"your only mine rumi.i won't let anyone hurt you.i love u so much rumi."

harumi said i love u too and fell asleep again.