Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Niall’s POV

Where is she? Wasn’t she supposed to be here by now? I wanted to spend some time with Demi before I leave for home even if it was just an hour or two. Meh plane leaves at 4:30 p.m. That means I have to be at the airport by 2:30 p.m. I checked my watch: 11:55a.m. Demi and I decided to meet at Pink Taco at 11:30 when it opened. Just as I begin to doubt, in comes Demi strutting her stuff and looking absolutely gorgeous. I stood up, hugged her, pulled her chair out and helped her in, then sat back down in my own.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” Demi said. “Traffic was BAD and my phone failed to wake me up this morning…”

I could tell she meant it. I mean, why would she want to be late? “It’s okay. It happens.”

“So have you ordered yet?” She asked.

“Nah. I thought I’d wait for ya.”

“You shouldn’t have! I bet you’re starving, but thank you.”

The waitress came and took our drink and lunch orders.  Demi asked, “So how long is your flight?”

“Well, from here to London is a 10 and a ½ hour flight and from London to Dublin is 50 minutes. It’s gonna be a LONG flight!”

“I’m sorry… Flying sucks! It’s terrible! Like, why does it have to be so damn stressful? Like as if body guards are enough, you have to deal with security and all that crap. Of course the fans… And don’t even get me started on papara—“

“Demi?” 

Demi startled answered, “Yes?”

“Please don’t act like last night never happened.”

“What do you mean? I know it did… I replay it in my head over and over again.”

She was looking at her hands again now.

*FLASHBACK

We quickly cleaned Demi up. We walked out of the room to reveal a very worried crowd. Lucky for us, Amy was no longer there. Many questions were asked, but the only people to get the whole true story were Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I don’t know what I would do without those boys.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Babe?” I said without even knowing was I was saying.

“Babe?” Demi asked trying to conceal the smile on her face . “Where’d that come from?”

But before I could explain, the food came. Good! I thought. Now I don’t have to worry about explaining anything.

We are our delicious food and nothing was brought up again of last night.

Demi’s POV

After we left Pink Taco, we hit the streets. Niall had two hours until he had to be at the airport. We walked around going from store to store. I couldn’t get the words he said out my head. Babe? Should I ask him again? We were sitting on a bench concealed from the paparazzi. Right now could be a good time. “So… Babe?”

“Oh. Um. It was—I was—Er. Um. “He stuttered.

And before I knew it, I was kissing his soft Irish lips again. Not like the kiss last night though. This one was longer. It was one of those kisses that you wanted more of. That you felt stirring in your chest. His hands slid down to my waist and mine went around his neck. When we pulled away gasping for air,  I just stared into his beautiful solid blue gorgeous eyes. They were truly magnificent. At this moment of complete silence, I realized something. I no longer had a crush on Niall Horan. I loved him. He is my dream boy. I want nothing nor no one but him. I had to have this boy. “Niall?” I said.

“Yes love?” He answered.

“Do you agree that no one but our closes friends can know about…. Er. Us?”  

He thought about this for a moment before answering, “Yes. No one but the boys will know about you and I.”

“Good. Then it’s safe to do this!” I giggled. I jumped on Niall and started kissing him on his nose numerous times. This made him laugh that amazing laugh of his, which made me laugh in-between kisses. He finally had to pull me off of him. “You have NO idea how long I’ve wanted to do that for!” I giggled. We both laughed. Suddenly, Niall looked down at his phone the smile erased from his face. He looked at me and said, “I have less than an hour left.”

“Sigh… Well, we’ll see each other again soon. We can Skype and text…” I trailed off.

“But it’s still not the same Demi. I wish there was a way I could stuff you in my suitcase but it’s not possible.”

“I wish it was…”

“The least we can do is,” Niall checked his phone. “Spend our last 48 minutes together someplace nice.”

We got up and went to a nearby ice cream shop. It was fun, but time flew by too fast. It was time for Niall to leave.

“Bye love. I’ll miss you!” Niall said.

We hugged for quite a while.

“I’ll miss you too!” I said.

Niall got into the car and drove away. I stood there watching the car until I could see it no longer. That’s when I realized it. Was I dating Niall Horan?