Big spoon |L

Ok. So this is before the entire Kira thing and even though I wanted to make Y/N a criminal, I saw legit hundreds of those right here in wattpad so I changed my plan. 

Fun fact: I do not have the same 'justice' ideals as L nor Light but I disagree with Light more. I don't think killing is any good. Just a personal opinion but a person might just change and to the motherfuckers who don't, they can rot in prison their entire life. Death is just an easy escape for them. But then again these are just my own opinions.

Here, have another floof because as much as I am a nasty person, I appreciate my fluff.

Hiromi: No one is here to listen to you rant.

Me:...

__________________________________

'L... that custard is mine...' I stood beside the couch, watching my insomniac boyfriend gobble down my caramel custard at 2 p.m.

'Oh. Sorry Y/N.' He waved me off.

'THAT'S MY CUSTARD YOU ARE EATING.'

He didn't even react.

I said nothing but walked over to the fridge. I cut myself a big piece of strawberry cake and sat in front of L, stuffing my mouth and brandishing my spoon dramatically.

I saw L give me a death glare (the best he can give) and felt like Lucifer possessed my soul. Pride flowed through my veins.

'Shall we have an eating competition Y/N?' The rape smile he gave me was scary.
'Y-yeah sure.' I stammered.

L fetched two pieces of cake and two spoons.
'1...2...3...go!'
Both of us started filling our mouths with as much cake as we can. We got cream all around our lips but none of us stopped.

About a minute later, L dropped the plate truiumphantly. I swear to God, I would have rubbed that smug look off his face but I was not gonna be a sore loser.

I saw that his spoon was way bigger than mine. A serving spoon.
'Hey! You cheated! Your spoon is so big!' I yelled at him.
'Logically, your claim doesn't make sense. If I use a bigger spoon, I would have to take a bigger mouthful which in turn would take a longer time to chew.' He shrugged.
Fuck this guy.
I sighed.

'Fine. You won. Now let's go to sleep.'
'Thank you Y/N. I should like to sleep but-'
'No buts.'
I had to drag the man-child by his shirt to the bedroom.

The bed looked so inviting. I wanted to lie down but L was still pouting. (I feel like he either doesn't know what pouting is or doesn't have the muscles to do so; he was doing something like that)
Sigh ×2
'C'mon now. Don't be a pain in the ass. I am not your babysitter!'
At that, he kinda looked hurt and silently slipped into bed.
Ohhhh man. I messed up.
I laid down beside him, made him face me.
'Sorry.' I whispered into the crook of his neck. He shifted uncomfortably and straigtened himself to his full height. He's actually really tall, you know? I brought my knees closer and easily fit inside him. (That sounds wrong)

'No fair...you're the big spoon again...'
'What's that?'
Sigh ×3 and I explained it to him.
But when I asked him if he understood, I saw his chest peacefully going up and down. His eyelids fluttering.

Cute...
I kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep too.
___________________________________

This was so cute to write I am crying... Someone big spoon me pls.

Bue bue
Cara loves you!
<33