Page 1

It is 7 in the morning and my alarm goes off I pick it up and throw it across the room and check my phone. It is time to wake up and take my adhd pills to feel better today. [Storm bursts into cat's bedroom] "GOOD MORNING CAT!" Storm said. "GOOD MORNING STORMMM!" Says cat. [A few minutes go by and Storm exits Cat's bedroom and goes down stairs] [Cat takes her adhd pills then goes down stairs]
[In the kitchen] "CHARLIE I GOT DLIUC LOOOK" Says harvey. "That's great darling" Says charlie.
"Well looks like two love birds woke up early today" Cat says as she goes to grab a cup.
"I'll kill you Cat" Says harvey.
"That's kinky" says Cat as she smiles knowing how harvey is going to respond and she pours coffee into her cup.
[Harvey turns and looks at her] "You know I know where we keep the knives in this house right?" Says harvey. "Yes and you know i'm into that kind of stuff right?" Cat says and tries holding back her laugh.
"You bitch" Said harvey.
[Cat playfully rolls her eyes then drinks her coffee] "Heyy guys so soon I will be going somewhere because... I have my first date with Kota and it starts soon so I won't be home all day." Said Cat as she gets excited. "I wish I had someone" Lemon says feeling a bit sad. "AWWW OKAY CATTY HAVE FUN AND TELL ME HOW IT GOES" Said storm. "Okay bye" Charlie said. "Tell me how it goes as well" Harvey said. "AH you'll find someone eventually lemon, and i will definitely tell you guys how it goes anyway i'm going to get ready then i'll be on my way." Said cat. [Cat walks up stairs into her bedroom and she brushes her hair and looks into her mirror] Oh god I am extremely nervous. What if i mess up with Kota. What if I accidentally make things awkward and kota realizes she doesn't want to be with me? I wonder if we will kiss. I want to kiss her so bad. I want to hold her hand as we walk and play games with her and hold her close in my arms and give her tight hugs as we also joke around about things. I want to be her best friend and girlfriend. I wanna make her the happiest i can. [Cat sets down her hair brush and puts on a black oversized shirt, black skirt, she slips on her fishnets and puts on black boots and a black spiked collar and fluffs her hair up and puts on some black eyeshadow then looks in her mirror checking her outfit] Hmmm. This will do. [Cat rushes down stairs and goes into the restroom and brushes her teeth then she runs out of the rest room] "BYEEEE EVERYONE HAVE FUN WHILE I'M GONE" Says cat running towards the front door with her keys. [Cat looks back at charlie and harvey] "But not too much funnnn" Says cat. "No promises" Says harvey.
"Haha very funny BYEEE" Cat said jokingly and rushes out the door.