Page 2

[Cat hops onto her black motercycle and puts in her keys then sets off to the fair] (30 minutes later she arrives to the fair) Hmm let me call Kota and see if she is here yet. [Cat parks her motercycle and takes her keys out and puts them in her bag then she takes out her phone and calls kota] "Hey Cat i'm here, are you here yet?" Says kota. "Funny you asked I called you because i was going to ask you that question. I just got here, where are you at?" Said cat. "Great minds think alike" Kota says with a small chuckle. "I am at the ticket booth" kota says. "Okay great i will be there shortly" Cat says with a smile. "Okay see ya soon darling." Kota says with a smile on the other side. "See ya" [Cat ends the call and walks towards the ticket booth while thinking about kota and feeling so in love with her she feels warm inside and feels overwhelmed by joy she is happy after a while, happy in love, happy with someone without any worries or afraid she is going to lose feelings. After a few minutes of walking Cat sees kota and sneaks up behind her and hugs her from behind] "Hello my queen" Cat says happily. [Kota gets shocked] "Hello dear, are you ready to enjoy our theme park date?" Kota says with a smile full of excitement. [Cat lets go of kota and grabs kota's hand and smiles at her] "I am now." Cat says.
[Cat and Kota make eye contact and smile at each other for a few seconds and Kota grabs Cats hand as well and holds her hand too and they stop making eye contact and walk into the fair] "Oh I already bought our tickets online by the way" Cat says. "Aw okay you didn't have to though I could have bought mine here, thank you though darling i am going to get you back though" Kota says playfully. "Haha sure you are" Cat says and glimpses at kota.

Meanwhile back at the house...
"AH GUYS GUESS WHAT" Says storm full of joy and excitement.
"What?" Says lemon.
"EMI AND I ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST DATE SOON" Says storm.
"AWWWW" Harvey says while holding charlie's hand while they are sitting on the couch together.
"THAT'S AWESOME I'M HAPPY FOR YOU STORM" Charlie says excitedly.
"That's amazing" Lemon says.
"AH THANK YOUUUU" Storm says.
[Lemon sits up and walks into his bed room]
"Is something wrong with lemon?"