two | river |

Eli and I we're in my room, I was busy with unpacking while he was laying on my bed doing absolutely fucking nothing like always.

"Harper Montgomery" I raised my eyebrow at him. He was on my bed while I was cleaning my bookshelf.

"Yeah, I slept with her in sophomore year." He convinced.

"Why not, freshmen year?" I asked. I put my books away. And jumped on the bed.

"Because she was bullying me, So when she saw me in class one day. I think she didn't remember me. It was hot tho I licked-."

"Stop right there. Don't need to know that." I cutted him of. He laughed.

"Riv, what happened to dad? I kinda wanted to ask you but I thought it would be too much." The question the question he would ask me, the second I came into this door.

I looked at my hands. I didn't know what to say. "Uhm, he left for the army. And one day they called me and said. Your dad died." I looked at Eli. He softened his eyes. "Who is the hottest guy?" I changed the subject. I asked the cliche question.

"Well, the boys that every girl wants to sleep with are, three big basketball players. Rossi, the captain. Noah the dumb one out of the three. And Adamos, for that guy you need to watch out. He is dangerous. Actually Rossi is also dangerous but he has a bit nice in him. Adamos doesn't have anything." He finished. I looked at him. Interesting. A lot of info

"River and Elias, food is done come downstairs!." Mom yelled.

"Ugh" me and Eli said.

I grabbed a hoodie and went downstairs.

I smiled and grabbed a plate. I choose an chair and sat down. Next to me was Eli. In front of him was Mom. And in front of me was Ricky.

"So, River you do basketball?" Ricky asked. I sighed . "Yes I do." I replied dry.

My mom glared at me. I mouthed "what". She didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and just went to the refrigerator. When I wanted to walk in I heard Ricky say: "if you say anything to her Elias. I will do something worse." I furrowed my eyebrows. I knew something was going on. But what?

I went back and acted like I heard nothing.

Mom and Ricky just made small talk. "Eli, do you know where a bookstore is at?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded his head.

"There is one at the small coffee shop where we went. You can take my jeep." I smiled. I grabbed mine and Eli's plates and washed the dish.

I went upstairs putted some lipgloss on, and some sweatpants shorts. I grabbed my wallet and went downstairs to put my uggslippers on.

"Mom, I'm going to the bookstore. Be right back!." I yelled at her.I opened the door and a guy was standing there. "Uhm Hi, I'm here for Alexis." The boy was taller than like two times. He had blond hair, with beautiful green eyes. It was like thé forst.

"She is inside. Mom, someone is here for you." I looked at him with an question. "My name is Jax and you are?" He narrowed his eyes.

"My name is River. But I really have to go maybe you can wait here for my mom." He nodded. I walked to Eli still clean white Jeep.