start of a journey.

( if something is Marked with *this* it means it's nobodys pov.)

                         Pov:evee

I see a beautiful wood filled with cherry blossom trees. 🌸
The aperance of this wood its so amazing! It fills a pokemon with determination! I am so motivated to start my journey to become the best pokemon that unova never saw! Well weren't my parents so overprotective. "Oh evee dear don't go there I am worried you trip on a stick" or " evee my child do not climb that tree!" Im sick of hearing it! But how do I start a journey if I have so overprotective parents! They will never allowe me to travel to unova by myself!
"Evee what are you doing in the woods?" * a big and beautiful glaceon walked out of a bush* "Mom!? What are you doing here?!"
"I was looking for you my child. Your dear father made something to eat! He found some delicious berrys."
I mean something in my stomach would be good. * as the little evee and the glaceon arrived at home there where yummy looking berrys on the table that was just a cut of tree stamp. There was a flareon making this little home to a nice place to live*
"I see you're home dear"
I sat down on the table and got ready to eat but before I could even take one bite my father cut me of.
"So you wanna go to unova?"
HOW DOSE HE KNOW!?
"Uhm... what?"
"My little evee you do know if you are loud enough we can hear you in the cherry blossom wood- right?"
Was I really that loud? I mean I was talking about unova and I got pretty excited but I didn't know they could hear me.
" why do you want to go to unova?"
"I- I WANT TO BE THE FIRST EVEE IN UNOVA THAT EVOLVS INTO A SYLVION!"
Wow that was awfully loud-
" wait! YOU HAVE DECIDED WHAT EVEELOTION YOU WANT TO BE!?" My father said to me once that beeing an evee brings alot of coises. There are 8 evolutions and all of them are unique. My dad never got to decide- he was in a cave and fell to the ground when suddenly he saw a shiny stone and all of the sudden it started to glow. He didn't notice that he had touched the fire stone. He evolved into a flareon. " dad what eveelotion did you want to be?"
My father looked down. He seemed very.. hurt from that question.
" i do love beeing a flareon but my plan was it to be an umbreon. I wanted to be an umbreon. You know the story but I never told you why I was in that cave."
" dear please! Evee is not ready for that part" mama glaceon is very upset that he didn't turn into the eveelotion he wanted to be.
But what part did father not tell me? " darling. Our child wants to travel and evolve. It needs to know.
Evee look at me. I will tell you now the end of the story. It was day time but because I wanted to evolve into an umbreon I thought beeing in the dark would be helpful. I had heard from the wood pokemon that alot of trainers had gone into that gave to catch pokemon"
"WAIT! TRAINERS ARE REAL!?"
"yes they are but please do not cut me of. So my plan was it to train in the cave and evolve on the darkness but little did I not know that an umbreon has to have a very good friendship with someone. I wasn't very known in the erea and I didnt know what friends where. I thought an umbreon has to be a lonly pokemon. Soon I did stumble across a trainer who did wanted to catch me. He fought against me with his pokemon partner. It was a mimikyu and it was strong
It hurt me so bad that I tripped while fighting and then there was the shiny stone right underneath me. As soon I evolved the trainer didn't want to catch me anymore. I guess he didn't want a flareon."
"Wow- dad I don't know why you had the need to tell me the end"
"You are an evee and you know what you want to be so- I want you to meet someone you can travel with and make your dream come true because I didnt have a choice."
"Darling that is very sweet but evee is not read-"
"evee is ready if its not going alone."
"So you allowe me to travel?!"
Full of excitement I ran outside our little home and screamed back-"I WILL FIND SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!"

"We will miss you evee."

*evee is determined to find a pokemon or even a trainer to help make its dream come true. It thought about its parents in that moment and of there words. Mother glaceon and father flareon 👋 goodbye 👋*

(and that was how it started- the whole mess Im going to create just cuz I was bored- HEY exactly like last time XD )