finding a Partner

Pov:  evee

As a ran outside I could hear a "goodbye" From my parents.  full of excitement I almost over heard it. What Partner is it gonna be? A pokemon? or even  trainer!? I realized soon that finding someone to travel isn't gonna be easy and how do i tell a trainer that I want to go to unova and become a sylveon? What if a trainer doesn't want a sylveon? Mayby I could follow trainers that pass by and mayby they talk about there jurney. * evee was waiting for trainers to pass by for 2 hours now * wait there is someone! I could see a trainer and walked behind her. She had two hair buns with long hair. ( a pic of the trainer can be found on the top of the story if you want to see) she had a visocaster on her wrist. I only know it from the Storys my father told me. She is talking to someone-
" yes I finally get to start a journey! I can train and fight the elite four and the champion! I wonder when the boat is going to set of. I'm still looking for pokemon tho."
"Wait where are you traveling to again?"
A voice from the visocaster-
"I am going back  to unova. Im only here because I was delivering a packege and as a pride for that I got a pokemon! Im just tryingto find anotherbefore I go. Mayby something that unova does not have."
DID SHE SAY UNOVA!? as soon as she finished talking I jump out of a bush and ran infront of the trainer. "EVEE!(HELLO!)" "I found an evee! Hold on im going to call you back! I need to catch it!"
She throws a pokeball and a pokemon appeared. "Oshawott use surfer!"
I could'nt even react to the attack and it hit me- "evee..(oww)" "POKEBALL CATCH!" She threw the ball and. 1...2...3... "I DID IT! I COUGHT AN EVEE! come out!"
She threw the Ball. *an evee appeared* "EVEE evee (HELLO! hi)
" "Awe you are so cute! And you got so many evolutions! Hmm
Do you know what u want to be?
Just say when it when I Name the eveelotion u want to be ok? "
"EVEE! (OK!)"
"Flareon?...jolteon?...vaporeon?...
Espeon?...glaceon?...leafeon?...
umbreon?...sylveon?- "  "EVEE! (SYLVION!!)" "You want to be a sylveon? Alright ^^ Then lets go to unova! WE ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT TEAM! My name is Rosa. Its nice to meet you"
Rosa? Thats a nice Name. My new trainer place me on her shouler and began to walk. "We are going on a ship So we can travel to unova " She pointed at something and said that we would go there.
" im glad I was able to find a second teammade before going back home " home? She lives in unova? "Evee(wow)"
* a Bush started to shake and a glaceon and a flareon jumped out*
"WHAAA!" My trainer tripped "EVEE! (ARE YOU HURT?)"
the two pokemon came closer but suddenly I realized it- MY PARENTS! "EVEE USE TACKLE!"
I didn't use that attack. Instead I walked to my parents and hugged them. "Huh? Do you know those pokemon evee?" "Glace glaceon (evee we wanted to say goodbye to you )" My parents said goodbye With tears in there eyes . my trainer stood up and came closer. " are you evees friends?" I shook  my head from  left to right "evee (no)" " are those youre parents?"
"Evee(yes!)" I shook my head up and down.
"I will take good care of evee. I promise!" Both pokemon came to the trainer and held there paws infront of her. She held out her hand and shook there paws "I promis ^^"
We walked away but waved at them. I cant wait to travel to unova  .

(Yoooo hows the Story? I hope ya'll like it its just the beginning tho. I mean if ya want be to continue =] well let me know in the comments please. Enjoy youre stay on the App ^^)