Chapter Eleven.

Your point of view. -five years into the future-
-----------------------------
Shortly after our engagement Tyler came to live with me in Seattle and married as soon as possible. Our wedding was gorgeous. I had a beautiful gown with a few friends from high-school as my bridesmaids and Darias cousin as my maid of honor while the boys were Tyler's groomsmen and Evan was his best man. Our families came to watch us get married and celebrate this fantastic day.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." Still rings in my head five years later.

Now Tyler and I have a four year old boy together, B/n. He's such a happy little kid and looks just like his daddy. However lately I've been feeling ill so I went to the closest drug store and grabbed a few pregnancy tests and brought them home.

I set B/n down for a nap and Tyler was playing with the boys. I snuck all four test into the bathroom with me. I was scared but I peed on them all and waited... I haven't looked at them for fifteen minutes now. When I finally got the courage to look my eyes sparkled with excitement and relief.

"Jeez I thought there was something seriously wrong with me." I sighed.

I put the caps on all of the test and gathered them up to go show Tyler. I walked out of the bathroom to his gaming room and he looked back.

"Hey babe how you feeling? Are you feeling any better?" He asked with concern.

"I'm not going to feel good for another eight months maybe." I hinted.

Tyler have a sad face as for he didn't catch the hint, however two of the guys in the chat caught it and their eyes widened then they smiled wide.

Tyler pondered. "What do you think ot could be?" He asked worried.

I shrugged. "Aaahhh I'm not sure babes, from what I'm gathering from it is that I'm growing another person." I hinted once more.

His sad face turned into a confused one. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out four positive test. Tyler's mouth flew all the way open, then he started to tear up. He then took off his headset and gave me a very long, loving hug.

"You're pregnant Y/n." He sniffled.

"Guys, we're having another gender reveal soon." Tyler happily told the guys.

The guys cheered in the chat and is just as excited as we are about the new addition.

---Few weeks later----

Tyler and I booked an appointment to see our little baby. We walked into the office with B/n in my arms and Tyler holding my hand.

"Hi! Here for an appointment?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes ma'am." I confirmed.

"Name?" She asked.

"Y/n Wine." I smiled.

She grew silent as she was looking for my name on the computer. She then smiled and looked at me. "Yes Mrs. Wine, come with me." She instructed. We followed her down a long hallway until we reached a room. We walked into the room and I handed Tyler over our little boy and I laid down in a chair while Tyler and B/n sat in a chair next to me.

"The doctor will be right with you." The woman said sweetly and exited the room.

"How far along do you think you are?" Tyler asked staring at my tummy.

"I'm not sure, I know I was looking at my stomach last night and realized I'm getting a tummy quick." I explained a little confused.

"How long have you had symptoms?" He asked me.