Chapter Eight.

Your point of view.
-----------------------------
"Y/n..." Tyler murmured.

"Hiiiiiii Y/n!" I heard Brian greet from Tyler's back seat.

I didn't have words, all I did was wave.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry for what I've done." Tyler starts.

Soon another car pulls up and it's Marcel, soon all the guys got out of the cars and stretched their legs.

I look over to Craig who was also in shock.

"Y/n... please listen to what I have to say." Tyler pleaded.

"I.. I don't know Tyler.." I said quietly.

I looked back over at Craig who had a sympathetic look on his face. Craig then got ear level with me.

"Hey, listen to him, he came all the way here.. this makes me think he's really in love with you." Craig whispered.

I nodded and looked back at Tyler. "What is it?" I asked.

"Y/n I'm sorry for doing what I did, I know that's unexcusable.. I came here to try and mend things wether I get you back or not, I just fucking miss you.. its been a long month or months.. damn it Y/n I don't even know how long it's been but it feels like an eternity since you've been gone.. I fucked up so bad and I hate myself for it because you are the only woman I can say I saw a future with. Honestly I didn't deserve you Y/n but you made me feel like I deserved you everyday and that I'm loved no matter what.. I miss that.. sure I'm not very deserving of you now but that's on me... I came here to say the things I never got to when we were together, I love you F/n M/n L/n.. with all of my heart. You make my world go round... I drove all the way here to let you know that I love you... I know it's maybe a little too late... but regardless I am sorry..." Tyler poured.

I was shocked, taken aback... confused. Tears streamed down my face and shook my head.

" Tyler.... we can be friends but.. I don't know about a relationship." I lied.

Tyler's head dropped and then he nodded in understanding. Everyone was starting to get back into their cars until Craig spoke up.

"She's lying to you." He blurted.

"Craig!" I whispered.

Everyone paused in their tracks and looked at me.

"She told me not that long ago that she was still not over you, and I think you two need to go out and talk." Craig demanded.

Another car pulled up and a woman in a door dash uniform came out of her car.

"Doordash for Craig?" She called out.

I snapped my gaze over to him in annoyance.

"Yep that's me, thank you." He said nervously laughing.

"Sorry guys that's my waffle house." He said.

"So no Dennys?" I asked.

"Naaaahhh I decided against it when Tyler was talking." Craig shrugged.

Everyone went silent.

"AAANNNYYYWAAYYSS! I agree with Craig, you two should go on a long car ride and just talk and see where to go from there." Evan said.

I looked at Evan and my eyes widened. "Jesus christ dude what happened to your face!?" I yelled.

"Don't worry about it, I'll tell you later... you goin or not?" Evan asked.

I looked at Tyler and back at everyone else then sighed. "Yeah, I'll go." I gave in.

"Craig get Evan some ice I'll be back soon." I said getting into the passenger seat of Tyler's car.